Chandler is overrated

Also I have no issue considering him a top 20, but it really confuses me when I see people saying he is top 5 no doubt. We have very good reasons to doubt it.

This is a joke thread. What a bullshit post. Chandler is a monster. Smh can’t believe what I’m reading.

This is a joke thread. What a bullshit post. Chandler is a monster. Smh can’t believe what I’m reading.

We can rephrase it. "Chandler is the world's #1 LW monster with two losses to Will Brooks. He's much better than anyone else with 2 losses to Brooks (if such a fighter exists)."

Better?

Chandler is top 10 IMO which makes him an elite fighter.

He may be Top 10, but it's hard to say until he fights outside of Bellator. Beating Bendo doesn't prove anything to me. Bendo is a shell of a shell of himself, and his been on a major downhill slide since he lost his title to Pettis. His current fighting style is ineffective panic wrestling and panic striking (predictable superman punches and jumping into the pocket blindly). I'm not sure what happened, but he's absolutely not the same fighter who dominated Nate Diaz. He has no gameplanning, finesse or strategy any more.

I thought Will Brooks was Top 10, but he's not even close after his last 3 consecutive losses.

He's good but hes nowhere near the top 25 LWs. He'd get absolutely smoked in the UFC just like Brooks has been.
“Nowhere near the top 25 LWs”??
Are you blind??

Chandler would be a top 10/5 fighter in the ufc, easy.

“Nowhere near the top 25 LWs”??
Are you blind??

Chandler would be a top 10/5 fighter in the ufc, easy.

Nope he wouldn't. He just lost his last fight to a guy who was ranked #74.

http://www.fightmatrix.com/fighter-profile/Brent+Primus/58782/

Yes I know it's Fight Matrix but it gives some context as to how low Primus was ranked.

And previously Chandler got beat twice by Will Brooks, who has been nothing short of an abject failure in the UFC.

If you say he's not top 5, you haven't watched Bellator, only UFC.

Nope he wouldn't. He just lost his last fight to a guy who was ranked #74.

http://www.fightmatrix.com/fighter-profile/Brent+Primus/58782/

Yes I know it's Fight Matrix but it gives some context as to how low Primus was ranked.

And previously Chandler got beat twice by Will Brooks, who has been nothing short of an abject failure in the UFC.

Since when does mma math work?

Like volkan oezdamir went 1-1 in bellator looked mediocre at best....now UFC title contender.

Or Derrick lewis went 0-1 in bellator now #6 in the UFC.

Only fucking idiots use mma math as a basis for ANY argument lmfao.

Reminds me of all the brainless ZUFFA zombies who claimed Strikeforce guys were B leagues and weren't UFC caliber ......Bwahahahs

Champion after champion later you don't hear that false narrative anymore.

<{silvanormal}>

Since when does mma math work?

Like volkan oezdamir went 1-1 in bellator looked mediocre at best....now UFC title contender.

Or Derrick lewis went 0-1 in bellator now #6 in the UFC.

Only fucking idiots use mma math as a basis for ANY argument lmfao.

Reminds me of all the brainless ZUFFA zombies who claimed Strikeforce guys were B leagues and weren't UFC caliber ......Bwahahahs

Champion after champion later you don't hear that false narrative anymore.

<{silvanormal}>
This guy is a moron don’t even bother. Must have some personal vendetta against Chandler or something. Whole thread doesn’t even make sense.

I thought the zombies died with ZUFFA selling but some poor souls still wander brainless through existence.....sad really.

Goes to show Ufcs promotional machine does it' job well haha jeez what a joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back