Media Chandler slowly coming to terms he may not fight McGregor

Conor don't want that smoke. Maybe if Chandler was a crack rock.

Conor is done. He's an instathot now, and part-time sexual assaulter.

It's like when he was 1-1 with Nate, everyone wanted the trilogy, but Conor refused and asked for Frankie Edgar or Urijah Faber.

Conor was a marketing gimmick built on a massive weight cut, favoritism by the UFC, favorable matchups, unearned title shots, and idiot neophyte fans who fell for it.

Truth is, he's sub-.500 fighting guys his size.

I do think there's a bit of recency bias in this, McGregor was up there as a fighter, but I've also always thought RDA would've beat the absolute fuck out of McGregor had that fight had happened, and would've completely changed the trajectory of Conors career.

Cutting nearly 30lbs at 145 is a huge cut.

No one said he's too small for lightweight. That's his weight class. He's too average for lightweight.

But you keep making straw man arguments, dummy.

Lol I just saw this. Imagine accusing someone of a strawman while asserting that Conor's only good at featherweight because he's too big, but 2-1 at welterweight. You're literally doing mental gymnastics to create criteria for an argument about Conor's size and record based on cherry picking. Conor's record is public information man, it isn't that hard to see. This Conor chap apparently won title's in two divisions and hundreds of millions of dollars, so apparently he's all right at it. His only losses are to Khabib, Dustin and Nate. I think he did okay, but you apparently aren't.

I do think there's a bit of recency bias in this, McGregor was up there as a fighter, but I've also always thought RDA would've beat the absolute fuck out of McGregor had that fight had happened, and would've completely changed the trajectory of Conors career.

I dunno. He lost to Nate instead of RDA on that same card he was suppose to fight RDA and it only catapulted his career further upward into the stratosphere.

Wish Chandler wasn’t such a cuck in this situation but there’s literally nothing he can do. He could most likely beat him at this point but he’s at the Macdaddy’s mercy.

The way he kept saying yes to every weight class and then Conor telling him "you'll do what you are told" was pathetic on TUF, dudes need to have some fucking self respect when it comes to Conor, the thing with Nate is that he didn't believe Conor was the A side, he believed he was and went out there to prove it to everyone else, guys like Chandler know they aren't and just beg for a big payday and it looks pathetic.

Chandler is the Joe on the Joe Schmo show everyone knows but him.
I think he knows deep down inside but he is holding out hope.

This is huge for him. An easy win, great pay, and still bumps his legacy

You're losing me and you're actually factually incorrect here.
- Conor beat Aldo in December 2015.
- Conor was going to fight RDA for the lightweight title in march of 2016 just a few months later
- Obviously he's going to go for champ champ status instead of an immediate rematch with Aldo. This is an easy money decision. The rematch was still live at this point.
- RDA pulled out on February 23rd 2016 and Aldo was offered the rematch with Conor for March 5th 2016 but declined because of lack of time to prepare
- Instead, Aldo went on to fight in July of 2016 and beat Edgar
- McGregor loses to Diaz in March, then rematched Diaz in August (a month after Aldo fought) and won and put up huge numbers
- Then less than 3 months later he beat Mendes for the title while Aldo didn't fight for another year since the Edgar fight and lost.

Sorry, but the timing just has another way more logical explanation than "Conor told a lie" revisionist history. Aldo was offered the rematch, declined it, and Conor went on to bigger and better things / accomplishments / numbers and Aldo's career went off a cliff.

By the time Conor was fighting Floyd for $130,000,000, Aldo was losing to Edgar and Conor was never looking back at featherweight. Sorry but Aldo missed the train by not taking the fight Diaz did. He was offered the fight he wanted and said no. Sucks, but that was his chance. Conor losing to Diaz changed the course of history significantly.

offering him a 2 weeks notice rematch because your original opponent dropped out is not a legitimate offer. i don't know how you can think that is. it's the same shit he did to Mendes. he gets all the prep time while the other guy is scrambling for whatever he can. i don't see what's revisionist about what i said, i literally said what happened. if anything you're revising your argument because you said at first that he didn't rematch Aldo because he wanted to fight Khabib. Khabib didn't even have the belt and his beef with Khabib didn't start until years after he beat Aldo.

of course the rematch with Nate was big because Nate beat him the first time. like i said before, if Conor really was serious about what he told Aldo he could have rematched Aldo at ANY time. he was literally asking to fight Diego Sanchez of all people at one time.

Lol I just saw this. Imagine accusing someone of a strawman while asserting that Conor's only good at featherweight because he's too big, but 2-1 at welterweight. You're literally doing mental gymnastics to create criteria for an argument about Conor's size and record based on cherry picking. Conor's record is public information man, it isn't that hard to see. This Conor chap apparently won title's in two divisions and hundreds of millions of dollars, so apparently he's all right at it. His only losses are to Khabib, Dustin and Nate. I think he did okay, but you apparently aren't.

I dunno. He lost to Nate instead of RDA on that same card he was suppose to fight RDA and it only catapulted his career further upward into the stratosphere.

2-1 at Welterweight:

1-1 vs someone who got ran out of welterweight- Nate- brutally finished in the first fight and barely scraped by with a majority decision in the second.

1-0 vs Cowboy, who had won only 4 of his last 10, and was far past his best days.

Neither of those 'welterweights' were ranked in the top 25 in the division.

That's why, when the idea of Nate 3 came up, Conor said no and asked to fight Frankie Edgar or Urijah Faber.

3-4 above 145, only one good win, and hasn't won a relevant fight since Obama was president. Get the fuck out, bro.

2-1 at Welterweight:

1-1 vs someone who got ran out of welterweight- Nate- brutally finished in the first fight and barely scraped by with a majority decision in the second.

1-0 vs Cowboy, who had won only 4 of his last 10, and was far past his best days.

That's why, when the idea of Nate 3 came up, Conor said no and asked to fight Frankie Edgar or Urijah Faber.

3-4 above 145, only one good win, and hasn't won a relevant fight since Obama was president. Get the fuck out, bro.
Let's be honest. Conman has never fought a true WW. Only Lightweights fighting at 170, basically 155 with no weight cut. So, his 2-1 record at WW means nothing to me.

2-1 at Welterweight:

Since Obama was President??
<Lmaoo><45>:rolleyes:

"I adamantly oppose strawman arguments."

Nate "brutally" finished the first fight?
<Manning1><Rodgers1><JagsKiddingMe><LynchWink>

22-6
Wrestling Observer Newsletter 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2021 Best Box Office Draw
UFC FW Champ
UFC LW Champ
2015 VIP Style Awards Ireland's Most Stylish Man
7 UFC events with 1,000,000+ PPV buys
1 UFC event with 2,000,000 PPV buys
1 Professional boxing event with 5,300,000 PPV buys
Approximate Net Worth: $200,000,000

"B-b-b-but Donald Cerrone was only 4-6 in his last 10!"
<WellThere>

Please dude, let me see the glasses you view the world through
<{1-9}>

"Only One Good Win"
{<huh}<{walkerwhut}>{<doc}<{hfved}>

List of fighters beat across 3 weight divisions and 2 world title's:
JOSE FUCKING ALDO (GOAT of FW division)
EDDIE FUCKING ALVAREZ
Max Holloway
Dustin Poirier
Donald Cerrone
Nate Diaz
Chad Mendes
<PlusJuan>

List of fighters who beat him:
Khabib (GOAT of LW division)
Floyd Mayweather (GOAT boxer)
Nate Diaz (2 weight divisions above Conor's FW status, taller, longer, more experienced, avenged)
Dustin Poirier (only beat Conor once he was a part time fighter, well past hundred million net worth)

<Kobe213>

offering him a 2 weeks notice rematch because your original opponent dropped out is not a legitimate offer.

If it wasn't a legitimate offer, Aldo wouldn't have responded. He was given an offer to rematch Conor, the man who embarrassed him in like 4 seconds. He said he wanted the rematch. The RDA fight fell apart and the UFC offered him millions of dollars to rematch Conor, regain his title, regain his notoriety, regain his respect after being cashed out by Conor... and Aldo said "no." I'm sorry but that IS a legitimate offer. The same offer Nate Diaz took, cashed in on and changed history.

i don't know how you can think that is. it's the same shit he did to Mendes. he gets all the prep time while the other guy is scrambling for whatever he can. i don't see what's revisionist about what i said, i literally said what happened.

No you didn't. You said Conor could have fought him, didn't blah blah. You never even acknowledged that Jose got an offer for the title rematch and said no. Also, to your point, it was only a few months after the initial title fight with Conor. Which means he didn't need to study, didn't need to 'prep' for the opponent. He literally just had a camp to fight him, wanted a rematch with him, and was offered it. the fact is he wasn't ready to fight conor the first time, got wrecked, and then wasn't ready to fight him 3-4 months later either so declined so he wouldn't get wrecked again. you can paint it however you want man, Aldo had the pen in his hand and didn't use it. Conor didn't know RDA was pulling out either. He was taking the same short notice fight that Aldo was.

if anything you're revising your argument because you said at first that he didn't rematch Aldo because he wanted to fight Khabib. Khabib didn't even have the belt and his beef with Khabib didn't start until years after he beat Aldo.

What? I didn't say that at all. I was saying it never made sense for Conor to rematch Aldo because he moved on to gain the lightweight title after fighting Diaz x 2 and then the Khabib fight came about. There was no other time to fight Aldo. Then I delineated why by showing the entire timeline after you responded because you were pretending (because you likely had no idea) that Aldo didn't turn down the fight offer. sorry, I didn't start watching yesterday. Aldo got the offer and declined it and went on to fall off a cliff while Conor took every opportunity he could to fight the best.

of course the rematch with Nate was big because Nate beat him the first time. like i said before, if Conor really was serious about what he told Aldo he could have rematched Aldo at ANY time. he was literally asking to fight Diego Sanchez of all people at one time.

Wait wait wait. He could have rematched him at any time if he was serious? so you're saying Aldo wasn't serious? Because he could have rematched him in March 2016 and said no. So surely he must not have been serious.

And no, sorry, it would be idiotic AFTER JOSE ALDO TURNED DOWN THE REMATCH TO SAVE UFC 196 AND HAVE THE BIGGEST FW REMATCH IN HISTORY ASIDE FROM FABER/BROWN II, to then turn down a fight with Diaz that was 1,650,000 PPV buys. It isn't Conor's fault that Aldo turned down the opportunity of a lifetime because he was scared of losing to Conor again. After that the rest is history because Conor fulfilled his end of the bargain by being ready to fight him on 2 weeks notice.

In your alternative history, Conor loses to Diaz and doesn't rematch him for 1.6mil PPV buys, but defends against Aldo before going on to the LW title match. Makes no sense.

Or beats Diaz and then doesn't go for the LW title to become the first champ champ. doesn't make sense.

or doesn't go fight Floyd for ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS so he can make $5,000,000 by doing Aldo a solid after Aldo already declined the offer.

At what point does Jose just call Conor daddy since in your opinion Conor owes him child support for the rest of his life for not giving him a rematch that he turned down immediately once offered.

Since Obama was President??
<Lmaoo><45>:rolleyes:

Nate "brutally" finished the first fight?
<Manning1><Rodgers1><JagsKiddingMe><LynchWink>

22-6
Wrestling Observer Newsletter 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2021 Best Box Office Draw
UFC FW Champ
UFC LW Champ
2015 VIP Style Awards Ireland's Most Stylish Man
7 UFC events with 1,000,000+ PPV buys
1 UFC event with 2,000,000 PPV buys
1 Professional boxing event with 5,300,000 PPV buys
Approximate Net Worth: $200,000,000

"B-b-b-but Donald Cerrone was only 4-6 in his last 10!"
<WellThere>

Please dude, let me see the glasses you view the world through
<{1-9}>

"Only One Good Win"
{<huh}<{walkerwhut}>{<doc}<{hfved}>

List of fighters beat across 3 weight divisions and 2 world title's:
JOSE FUCKING ALDO (GOAT of FW division)
EDDIE FUCKING ALVAREZ
Max Holloway
Dustin Poirier
Donald Cerrone
Nate Diaz
Chad Mendes
<PlusJuan>

List of fighters who beat him:
Khabib (GOAT of LW division)
Floyd Mayweather (GOAT boxer)
Nate Diaz (2 weight divisions above Conor's FW status, taller, longer, more experienced, avenged)
Dustin Poirier (only beat Conor once he was a part time fighter, well past hundred million net worth)

<Kobe213>
Your post sucks donkey dick. Nate punched McG into a rnc, made him double tap and gave him PTSD.

Do I need to post the gif post fight presser, where Nate walks behind him and Conor is about to cry?

Style awards? Best box office draw? I guess that's all you have when he's 3-4 at 155+.

Point at that, James Harden.

If it wasn't a legitimate offer, Aldo wouldn't have responded. He was given an offer to rematch Conor, the man who embarrassed him in like 4 seconds. He said he wanted the rematch. The RDA fight fell apart and the UFC offered him millions of dollars to rematch Conor, regain his title, regain his notoriety, regain his respect after being cashed out by Conor... and Aldo said "no." I'm sorry but that IS a legitimate offer. The same offer Nate Diaz took, cashed in on and changed history.

No you didn't. You said Conor could have fought him, didn't blah blah. You never even acknowledged that Jose got an offer for the title rematch and said no. Also, to your point, it was only a few months after the initial title fight with Conor. Which means he didn't need to study, didn't need to 'prep' for the opponent. He literally just had a camp to fight him, wanted a rematch with him, and was offered it. the fact is he wasn't ready to fight conor the first time, got wrecked, and then wasn't ready to fight him 3-4 months later either so declined so he wouldn't get wrecked again. you can paint it however you want man, Aldo had the pen in his hand and didn't use it. Conor didn't know RDA was pulling out either. He was taking the same short notice fight that Aldo was.

What? I didn't say that at all. I was saying it never made sense for Conor to rematch Aldo because he moved on to gain the lightweight title after fighting Diaz x 2 and then the Khabib fight came about. There was no other time to fight Aldo. Then I delineated why by showing the entire timeline after you responded because you were pretending (because you likely had no idea) that Aldo didn't turn down the fight offer. sorry, I didn't start watching yesterday. Aldo got the offer and declined it and went on to fall off a cliff while Conor took every opportunity he could to fight the best.

Wait wait wait. He could have rematched him at any time if he was serious? so you're saying Aldo wasn't serious? Because he could have rematched him in March 2016 and said no. So surely he must not have been serious.

And no, sorry, it would be idiotic AFTER JOSE ALDO TURNED DOWN THE REMATCH TO SAVE UFC 196 AND HAVE THE BIGGEST FW REMATCH IN HISTORY ASIDE FROM FABER/BROWN II, to then turn down a fight with Diaz that was 1,650,000 PPV buys. It isn't Conor's fault that Aldo turned down the opportunity of a lifetime because he was scared of losing to Conor again. After that the rest is history because Conor fulfilled his end of the bargain by being ready to fight him on 2 weeks notice.

In your alternative history, Conor loses to Diaz and doesn't rematch him for 1.6mil PPV buys, but defends against Aldo before going on to the LW title match. Makes no sense.

Or beats Diaz and then doesn't go for the LW title to become the first champ champ. doesn't make sense.

or doesn't go fight Floyd for ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS so he can make $5,000,000 by doing Aldo a solid after Aldo already declined the offer.

At what point does Jose just call Conor daddy since in your opinion Conor owes him child support for the rest of his life for not giving him a rematch that he turned down immediately once offered.

Writing fucking essays about your hero lmfao

Conor undie pics hanging on your wall, you're pathetic.

Goodbye, McGurgler.

Let's be honest. Conman has never fought a true WW. Only Lightweights fighting at 170, basically 155 with no weight cut. So, his 2-1 record at WW means nothing to me.

It's a joke to me too. Old ass Cowboy and skinny fat Nate.

Conor knows how to reel in the morons though.

*Looks at Eat My Teep

Yeah good point, I can't actually remember the chronology of that whole time line. I thought he was meant to fight RDA instead of Alvarez

Chandler gets PR off CM but of course he wants the payday. Only reason Dana tolerates CM is the PR he brings. Chandler likely will need to find another opponent on short notice when Dana needs a slot filled. Until then play along on the silly CM drama antics.

Yeah good point, I can't actually remember the chronology of that whole time line. I thought he was meant to fight RDA instead of Alvarez

it gets blurry since he fought 4 times from december 2015 through 2016 lol

all trolling aside with these guys, Conor did work in the mid 2010's and fought anybody and everybody and fought often. and finished. he was a legit superstar for a reason.

How many times Conor has been convicted for sexual crime?

How long did Cosby or Weinstein go on before they were convicted? Does that mean the 30-40 years of assaults didn't happen??

I hate when people say shit like this. Especially with sexual shit, which is notoriously hard to prove and victims of which often don't ever come forward, or many years later when it's even near-more-impossible to prove.

Or how about OJ being acquitted? Does that mean he DIDN'T do it? lol. The legal system is flawed asf. It's who sells the jury the most convincing story (or in the case of OJ, a nonsensical 'racist setup' narrative, in the face of facts) - obviously there's cases where DNA and indisputable evidence prevails, but often it's who sells the best story, or is the most convincing... highly unreliable. And those not brought to justice doesn't = innocent.

I worked with a chick from Dublin, who told me about the 2018 first Conor rape accusation, before even local Irish papers printed it. Because she knew about it. Because half of Dublin did. And knows he did it. She knows people who know circles of his etc. Also told me he and Dee have an open relationship... which is also obs fkn true, hence why he doesn't hide his 'cheating' and why Dee is never bothered by it. You'd think half the dummies woulda figured that out by now.

Conor is obviously a fkn rapist.

Lol McGregor is ducking Chandler because he knows he would get destroyed
Thats why he ducked everyone else too. He took Diaz thinking it would be easy. He took Porier based on winning the last fight, he thought it was safe. Cowboy was out of character but he knew Cowboy already cashed the check so he wasn't going to fight back. Only safe fights, which he then still loses. He's done and he knows it deep inside.

Back