Media Chandler slowly coming to terms he may not fight McGregor

I rather they not fight as Chandler fights so stupid he likely would lose and I want Conor to lose all his fights so rather not see it.
Ha!

Your reasoning is noble,but if Conor DID win,it sets him up to lose more fights in the future,rather than him just fucking quitting already.

I dunno man

The UFC having them both do TUF,made it seem like it was a sure thing.
I just saw it as him and UFC cashing in while his leg bones heal.
They could have given Chandler a "Maybe. If the season does well, maybe, we'll see."

The money for doing the show was probably pretty good for Chandler but I'm not sure if it was a waste of time seeing as how he likes to remain active. Who knows, maybe the rest period was good for him, after some of his recent wars.

I'd be happy to see Chandler-Tsarukyan or Chandler-Dariush booked ASAP.

Last edited:
Conor don't want that smoke. Maybe if Chandler was a crack rock.

Conor is done. He's an instathot now, and part-time sexual assaulter.

It's like when he was 1-1 with Nate, everyone wanted the trilogy, but Conor refused and asked for Frankie Edgar or Urijah Faber.

Conor was a marketing gimmick built on a massive weight cut, favoritism by the UFC, favorable matchups, unearned title shots, and idiot neophyte fans who fell for it.

Truth is, he's sub-.500 fighting guys his size.
100% this

Imagine believing Conor McGregor is getting 200m cash because one gigantic beverage company bought another beverage company.

Conor is obviously a fkn rapist.
Conor is victim here. This is similar situation like when that gold digger bitch Terri claimed that Clodagh was Conor child and he had to make DNA test which came back negative. Haters were furious after that.

If it wasn't a legitimate offer, Aldo wouldn't have responded. He was given an offer to rematch Conor, the man who embarrassed him in like 4 seconds. He said he wanted the rematch. The RDA fight fell apart and the UFC offered him millions of dollars to rematch Conor, regain his title, regain his notoriety, regain his respect after being cashed out by Conor... and Aldo said "no." I'm sorry but that IS a legitimate offer. The same offer Nate Diaz took, cashed in on and changed history.

No you didn't. You said Conor could have fought him, didn't blah blah. You never even acknowledged that Jose got an offer for the title rematch and said no. Also, to your point, it was only a few months after the initial title fight with Conor. Which means he didn't need to study, didn't need to 'prep' for the opponent. He literally just had a camp to fight him, wanted a rematch with him, and was offered it. the fact is he wasn't ready to fight conor the first time, got wrecked, and then wasn't ready to fight him 3-4 months later either so declined so he wouldn't get wrecked again. you can paint it however you want man, Aldo had the pen in his hand and didn't use it. Conor didn't know RDA was pulling out either. He was taking the same short notice fight that Aldo was.

What? I didn't say that at all. I was saying it never made sense for Conor to rematch Aldo because he moved on to gain the lightweight title after fighting Diaz x 2 and then the Khabib fight came about. There was no other time to fight Aldo. Then I delineated why by showing the entire timeline after you responded because you were pretending (because you likely had no idea) that Aldo didn't turn down the fight offer. sorry, I didn't start watching yesterday. Aldo got the offer and declined it and went on to fall off a cliff while Conor took every opportunity he could to fight the best.

Wait wait wait. He could have rematched him at any time if he was serious? so you're saying Aldo wasn't serious? Because he could have rematched him in March 2016 and said no. So surely he must not have been serious.

And no, sorry, it would be idiotic AFTER JOSE ALDO TURNED DOWN THE REMATCH TO SAVE UFC 196 AND HAVE THE BIGGEST FW REMATCH IN HISTORY ASIDE FROM FABER/BROWN II, to then turn down a fight with Diaz that was 1,650,000 PPV buys. It isn't Conor's fault that Aldo turned down the opportunity of a lifetime because he was scared of losing to Conor again. After that the rest is history because Conor fulfilled his end of the bargain by being ready to fight him on 2 weeks notice.

In your alternative history, Conor loses to Diaz and doesn't rematch him for 1.6mil PPV buys, but defends against Aldo before going on to the LW title match. Makes no sense.

Or beats Diaz and then doesn't go for the LW title to become the first champ champ. doesn't make sense.

or doesn't go fight Floyd for ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS so he can make $5,000,000 by doing Aldo a solid after Aldo already declined the offer.

At what point does Jose just call Conor daddy since in your opinion Conor owes him child support for the rest of his life for not giving him a rematch that he turned down immediately once offered.

Do you wear conor mcgregor pyjamas at night?

Fuck me lad, what lengths will you go to protect a guy who doesn't fucking know you? Mcgregor fanboys are fucking weird

Also he didn't make 130 'Fucking' million vs Floyd. Daddy Dana grabbed a high percentage

58442014-605813829938359-7857171978271064064-n.jpg

Chandler is delucional, connor isnt gonna fight. Broken leg, drinks alcohol, maybe drugs, too heavy. Connor wants only attention, suply

Chandler is delucional, connor isnt gonna fight. Broken leg, drinks alcohol, maybe drugs, too heavy. Connor wants only attention, suply

He likely beats Chandler if it happens. Chandler will stand and bang. Islam has a glass jaw. Ufc want that fight. Volk is like 5'4 in boots and he nearly planked him. Islam also got ktfo by a can. Ufc must be ecstatic for this fight.

Conor don't want that smoke. Maybe if Chandler was a crack rock.

Conor is done. He's an instathot now, and part-time sexual assaulter.

It's like when he was 1-1 with Nate, everyone wanted the trilogy, but Conor refused and asked for Frankie Edgar or Urijah Faber.

Conor was a marketing gimmick built on a massive weight cut, favoritism by the UFC, favorable matchups, unearned title shots, and idiot neophyte fans who fell for it.

Truth is, he's sub-.500 fighting guys his size.
yeah but he’s exactly .500 fighting guy tree times his size

How many times Conor has been convicted for sexual crime?
How many women did Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein assault before their money and clout weren't enough to deflect accountability?

we'll never know the truth, unless Conor revels it in one his coke-induced twitter rants, but I think Conor never intended to fight. this was his attempt at his 5 minutes of fame.

Conor is victim here. This is similar situation like when that gold digger bitch Terri claimed that Clodagh was Conor child and he had to make DNA test which came back negative. Haters were furious after that.

Yeah, right. Conor is a victim. Sure.

Even though the first rape claim, the woman in Dublin, was pressured into coming forward by her family / friends, didn't even want to and she didn't ask for money. She was just battered, bruised and had been violently raped, and was saying it was Conor... for no reason than other to try put an innocent man in jail? Makes total sense. What a victim he is!

Back