Change one fight outcome for a butterfly effect

I would equally spread my piss on both of them. No need to suggest otherwise because it's not the point.

so you piss on Bellator for making the best cards their roster allows.
<TheWire1>
Makes sense if you don't think about it....

If Max beat Conor, we would never have this shitty Conor situation.

so you piss on Bellator for making the best cards their roster allows.
<TheWire1>
Makes sense if you don't think about it....
But why are there so many has beens on their roster? And they gave a job to Chael Sonnen FFS. That alone gives me a reason to boyott them, not that I don't have other reasons.

TJ Grant doesnt get injured and fights Benson at 164.

Pettis doesn't get injured and fights Aldo at 163.

JDS wins trilogy with Cain setting up his match with Werdum. Likely setting up Cain vs Stipe.

Travis Browne beats Werdum in their first fight.

Pettis beats RDA then rematches Cowboy.

Lyoto wins the second Shogun fight in convincing fashion.

Phil Davis beats Rumble and goes on to fight for the title.

Rashad doesn't get injured and fights Rua for the title.

Anderson beats Weidman and fights Rashad.

But why are there so many has beens on their roster? And they gave a job to Chael Sonnen FFS. That alone gives me a reason to boyott them, not that I don't have other reasons.

LOL
IMO Sonnen is doing a great job as commentator. And he is not suspended anymore, so why not?
They take fighters who have name-value and use them to grow. Why not?
USA have done this for decades in Soccer, bringing megastars to end up their careers here for the same reason. Europe does that with old NBA players. This is not new.

Besides, it is not only has beens.
Rory is there. Mousasi . Meathead. Phil Davis, Bader... the list is not short, and they are doing pretty good there. So why are you bitter?

if Saku didn't beat Royler at Pride 8, perhaps derailing the entire "Gracie Hunter" storyline.

LOL
IMO Sonnen is doing a great job as commentator. And he is not suspended anymore, so why not?
They take fighters who have name-value and use them to grow. Why not?
USA have done this for decades in Soccer, bringing megastars to end up their careers here for the same reason. Europe does that with old NBA players. This is not new.

Besides, it is not only has beens.
Rory is there. Mousasi . Meathead. Phil Davis, Bader... the list is not short, and they are doing pretty good there. So why are you bitter?
I think he's a POS who has no business making a living from MMA. We'll leave it at that. It's just my opinion. And your post is not a counter argument. Having some current fighters doesn't negate that they have hired a bunch of guys who I think don't belong there.

I think he's a POS who has no business making a living from MMA. We'll leave it at that. It's just my opinion. And your post is not a counter argument. Having some current fighters doesn't negate that they have hired a bunch of guys who I think don't belong there.
the fact they get the numbers backing their choices shows you are blatantly wrong though.
Sorry to say, but at the end of the day, what you think is irrelevant.

Note: I also question some of their choices, but you can't go against the fact it is the formula that is working for them.

In the long run, I wish they will stop putting old fighters like Sonnen or 'Page. But again, the numbers don't lie.

the fact they get the numbers backing their choices shows you are blatantly wrong though.
Sorry to say, but at the end of the day, what you think is irrelevant.

Note: I also question some of their choices, but you can't go against the fact it is the formula that is working for them.

In the long run, I wish they will stop putting old fighters like Sonnen or 'Page. But again, the numbers don't lie.
Think PT Barnum. Popularity doesn't mean I automatically think it's good.
I think your fixation on this line of discussion is odd. You get defensive with "What about the UFC being scummy," but accuse me of defensiveness for expressing an opinion. You fail at logic. Give it a rest.

Anderson Silva lands one more punch on the badly hurt Bisping and Herb Dean stops the fight, instead of trying to get a walk away Flying knee KO added to his highlight reel

Bisping never gets the short notice titleshot, stays a gatekeeper for the remainder of his career, gets murked by Weidman

The MW division doesn’t get stalled, Rockhold defends successfully against the number one contender Jacare

Silva rematches Weidman again with a huge confidence boost a couple month after he TKO’d the LHW champ Daniel Cormier with a liver kick (the one he actually landed in their fight) at UFC200, weathers the storm and drags Weidman into deep waters, TKOs him late in the fight

The champ Rockhold faces Yoel Romero next and loses by KO

The way younger Robert Whittaker gets a Decision win over Anderson Silva in a number one contender match, Silva declares his retirement afterwards, leaving MMA without ever failing a PED Test which leaves no doubt on his legacy

Whittaker takes on Romero and wins the belt

GSP never comes back to MMA

Personal favorite: Edgar gets the nod in the rematch with Bendo (as he should have), then goes on to face the contenders Bendo faced, Diaz and Melendez. Edgar most likely beats them and becomes the undisputed GOAT lightweight.
Nice, I'd watch the shit out of those two fights

Think PT Barnum. Popularity doesn't mean I automatically think it's good.
I think your fixation on this line of discussion is odd. You get defensive with "What about the UFC being scummy," but accuse me of defensiveness for expressing an opinion. You fail at logic. Give it a rest.

LOL illogical ?
let us see:
I made a comment.
You felt the need to post a disagreement, so we are discussing it.
You claim I am fixated on this line of discussion? How so? we are debating a topic. If anything you are responding as well... so either you are fixated as much as I am, or you are really stupid for responding about something that you have no interest in.

Moving on. You claim I am defensive.
Heh, odd.
I countered your argument. which is a stupid argument :"I don;t like so it is trash, no matter if everyone else like it".
See, you are NOT the center of the universe.
I noted that the numbers disagree with your assessment, and you turn hostile.
So who here is defensive? SOrry to say, it is you. I have data backing up my argument, you claim you don't care about data, but you have to be right without data???
Kid, learn logic then come back with a response.

Lastly, your point about the UFC is really stupid. I concentrated on Bellator side of the discussion.
You first bitch about the fighters not being good fighters. I gave you names of top fighters who moved to Bellator. You dismiss it.
Now all of a sudden you claim I am defensive?
Heck kid, you are only not more defensive because you have no defense at all...

came here to make fun, but was pleasantly surprised with gifs...

Carry on, TS.

Condit wins a decision over Lawler. Then maybe wins decisions over Rory and Tyron.

SCsJKxDBSjPbv__eR658YOSYC9A-ONoVlor-tC7qsRDUSR7Vq2Rm73WXJzeqe4ThSeTPdW0hGVXmRR5mHnNSeFsU-ZXwj12jdbzEQA4=w337-h263-nc

Jeremy Stephens never meets Conor’s Ma thus denying us the birth of an MMA Demi God and banishing MMA to the dark annals of history forever.

LOL illogical ?<snip>
I don't know why you keep wasting my time. You're welcome to adore Coker and Bellator, but every reply you've made to me in this thread has been a logic fail. Do I really need to lead you by the nose through each and every one?

You: Strikeforce would still be awesome because Coker doesn't make shitty fights for profit
Me: sure he does, look at Bellator these days
You: but what about the UFC and anyway they're doing their best with what they have
Me: irrelevant, plus why is a bunch of old guys the best they have, and anyway I just don't like some of them
You: because why not? They get good ratings.

How is this supposed to prove they aren't shitty fights for profit? Because it doesn't. Not one response to me says they aren't making shitty fights for profit, right? In fact, you agreed with me twice and kept arguing, "I also question some of their choices, but you can't go against the fact it is the formula that is working for them."

That's you agreeing with me but saying it's ok because it's the best they can do with the has beens they have on the roster, something which doesn't contradict me at all.

Go have a nap.

I don't know why you keep wasting my time. You're welcome to adore Coker and Bellator, but every reply you've made to me in this thread has been a logic fail. Do I really need to lead you by the nose through each and every one?

You: Strikeforce would still be awesome because Coker doesn't make shitty fights for profit
Me: sure he does, look at Bellator these days
You: but what about the UFC and anyway they're doing their best with what they have
Me: irrelevant, plus why is a bunch of old guys the best they have, and anyway I just don't like some of them
You: because why not? They get good ratings.

How is this supposed to prove they aren't shitty fights for profit? Because it doesn't. Not one response to me says they aren't making shitty fights for profit, right? In fact, you agreed with me twice and kept arguing, "I also question some of their choices, but you can't go against the fact it is the formula that is working for them."

That's you agreeing with me but saying it's ok because it's the best they can do with the has beens they have on the roster, something which doesn't contradict me at all.

Go have a nap.

I stopped reading when you failed to respond to my post.
You obviously have low self-esteem, reason why you throw tantrums when someone proves you wrong.

You hate Bellator, which is your right.
I even noted I disagree with some moves they did.

but you go beyond. You hate Sonnen and you hate this, and you hate that... and even though they are growing and the numbers show, you feel that no one should like them because you don't.

You are like a primadonna spoiled kid throwing a tantrum.

Someone disagree with you, you start attacking them.

Well, kid. Fuck you. You don't want to talk to me, fucking don't.
But don't try to demand to me not to answer to your asinine posts.
You are the one who started responding to me.
STFU and GTFO and we will be done.

But don't post ridiculous crap and expect me to "respect your opinion" even though it goes against facts.

heh. to think you got triggered because of a fictitious response about SF remaining alive... what a fuckig tool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back