Change one fight outcome for a butterfly effect

Had Pettis not crapped the bed vs Guida we would have got a title unification between him and Frankie.

I stopped reading when you failed to respond to my post.
You obviously have low self-esteem, reason why you throw tantrums when someone proves you wrong.

You hate Bellator, which is your right.
I even noted I disagree with some moves they did.

but you go beyond. You hate Sonnen and you hate this, and you hate that... and even though they are growing and the numbers show, you feel that no one should like them because you don't.

You are like a primadonna spoiled kid throwing a tantrum.

Someone disagree with you, you start attacking them.

Well, kid. Fuck you. You don't want to talk to me, fucking don't.
But don't try to demand to me not to answer to your asinine posts.
You are the one who started responding to me.
STFU and GTFO and we will be done.

But don't post ridiculous crap and expect me to "respect your opinion" even though it goes against facts.

heh. to think you got triggered because of a fictitious response about SF remaining alive... what a fuckig tool
You're making yourself look bad here. I'm triggered? LOL

Had Pettis not crapped the bed vs Guida we would have got a title unification between him and Frankie.
I like Guida but that was the prototypical lay and pray fight. He should not have won on the basis of just holding Pettis down.

So yeah, good call. Had be beat Guida, Pettis would have gotten the title shot and it could have made a big difference in the long term.

Gus gets the decision v Jones, With his boosted confidence and because he holds the belt also gets the decision v Cormier, i think with more Confidence and more to lose he also beats Rumble.

Gus is crowned Goat on sherdog.

Shit title, couldn't be arsed to word it better

So which one single fight, if you changed the outcome of, would have the greatest butterfly effect to the MMA world?
Please try and be more inventive than Conor/Aldo for fuck sake you heathens

example; UFC 70, instead of the actual outcome, Cro Cop 'Cro Cops' Gonzaga and gets a title shot at Randy Couture.
This would then be one of the biggest HW fights of all time (up to that point). I do still think the Randy of that night could have beaten Cro Cop, but it would be a different Cro Cop, one that didn't have his soul taken by Gonzaga, one that didn't suffer a major concussion, maybe his chin would hold up better for longer.

If Cro Cop won, he'd likely go on to rematch Nogueira, and likely win with Nog's decline. And then onto Brock and Mir, again fights that this version of Cro Cop would likely win.
Eventually running into Shane and Cain

Dude could've dominated HW for 3 years and be seen as one of the absolute greats of all time

shit thread, tldr, very mental very strange fuck off

obligatory tits and arse to save the day
Mg7JSx8.gif

7p6HfdA.gif
Royce Gracie gets KTFO by Art Jimmerson.
/thread

I like Guida but that was the prototypical lay and pray fight. He should not have won on the basis of just holding Pettis down.

So yeah, good call. Had be beat Guida, Pettis would have gotten the title shot and it could have made a big difference in the long term.
The Guida booking was bizarre to say the least. Pettis could have immediately fought for the title and nobody would have batted an eye.

Back