Changing My Rap Name

If you want a name to catch on it has to be easier to say than that. I am old school though, so a one or two word name that is unique is my preference: e.g. Raekwon. How many other Raekwons are there out there that people get confused with the rapper?

I don't see anything wrong with "The Best Rapper you Never Heard Of" being your title, though.

I like Raekwon (the rapper not the name) and the idea of a one word name or initials like DMX but they just don't get the clicks man.

I guarantee you success if you change it to

KRISPY KREME
Lol he had to change his name Krispy Kreme sent him a cease and desist letter apparently they didn't like that little country kid giving them free advertisement.

My current rap name is "The Best Rapper You Never Heard Of". It's noticeable and its on youtube so when people see my name they know what they are getting. Since changing it I got 4x as many followers. The problem is I don't believe it. My whole goal is honesty in music and I can't do that if I don't even believe my own name. So I want to change it again but to something very similar.

Here are my ideas. Which one would you be most likely to click.

" The Honest Rapper You Never Heard Of"

"The Real Rapper You Never Heard Of"

"The Realest Rapper You Never Heard Of"

"The Most Authentic Rapper You Never Heard Of"
Big fan here. Waited in the snow for 8 hours when your debut dropped.
They call us "The Fans You Never Heard Of"

DJ JD i have a law office on the side.

Dsingleton cant even think of a name, he lame, and only has himself to blame.

He out here tryna be a youtube star, but aint a single person know who you are

Time to call it quits and get a regular profession, i get the impression that youre poorer than the great depression

Back