Chimaev has brought out the dumbest takes in Sherdog history.

his haters would definitely fanboy to his face, hes got everyone bought in hook line and sinker even the Con man himself

upload_2022-9-13_2-17-12.png

Clout chasing because he knows borz is the real fuckin deal son. But Khamzat doesnt give a fuck. Just smesh and take his money.

Khamzat is a social retard — impulsively threatening to kill anyone who boos or goofs on him.

He hasn’t realized yet that he is in Showbiz, not a war. If he would like to be in a war as an active combatant — there’s a place I know of where he could destroy and be destroyed, today.

But he has chosen the path of an entertainer — and the Clown wasn’t ready when the Circus opened last Friday.

The audience having opinions is all part of the Show. Khamzat is too emotionally stunted to handle it — and the crowd recognizes that, which all but ensures he will continue to be challenged in the future.

Him ducking Nate is stupid.

Burns is not a big fighter at 170.

He slowed down as the Burns fight went later and he was breathing hard after one round with Holland. Colby 100 percent has a better tank and if it went to late rounds in a 5 round fight Colby would put it on him.

Here it is
The quintessential sherdog IQ on full display

Khamzat is a social retard — impulsively threatening to kill anyone who boos or goofs on him.

He hasn’t realized yet that he is in Showbiz, not a war. If he would like to be in a war as an active combatant — there’s a place I know of where he could destroy and be destroyed, today.

But he has chosen the path of an entertainer — and the Clown wasn’t ready when the Circus opened last Friday.

The audience having opinions is all part of the Show. Khamzat is too emotionally stunted to handle it — and the crowd recognizes that, which all but ensures he will continue to be challenged in the future.

And another one

This guy watches WWE and thinks it's real

Insert 'it's still real to me dammit' gif

Yeah Americans are the most thin-skinned fanbase on the planet and it isn't even close.
Khamzat did the right thing to not apologize to those spitting all over him.

Stereotyping looks fun!

Lemme try.

Non-Americans are all the spawn of inbred syphilitic goats. All of you. Your average IQ is 12. You smell bad.
Khamzat did the right thing by missing weight by 8 lbs and douching the whole card and cheapshatting Holland and screaming that he will kill everyone.

I'm new at this, so help me along.
How did I do?

Stereotyping looks fun!

Lemme try.

Non-Americans are all the spawn of inbred syphilitic goats. All of you. Your average IQ is 12. You smell bad.
Khamzat did the right thing by missing weight by 8 lbs and douching the whole card and cheapshatting Holland and screaming that he will kill everyone.

I'm new at this, so help me along.
How did I do?
You did great.

Were extremely predictable and made my exact point, all while choking back tears like a whiny bitch.

guy starts thread to shit on American fans. people buy into American fans being thin skinned.

ironically proving they themselves are gotten to by American fan opinions showing that they care much more about what American fans think than American fans care about them.
<36>

I agree with this part. You're partaking in it just as much as the haters, though. Just like Conor, Chimaev has delusional fans and delusional haters.
LOL
So much this!!!!
p06jcpk4.jpg

I think this is one of those because Ronda and Conor have huge lead.
Just my opinion.

Big surprise... place is full of idiots with agendas.

PBPs and Shoops occasionally, rest save maybe a breakdown or two is pure Kafka...

I used to think only Conor was capable of bringing out this level of delusion, but the recent heel turn by Khamzat has MMA fans saying stuff like:

“Khamzat only has one round of cardio. Colby will drown him.”

“Burns is just a bloated lightweight.”

“He was scared of Nate and ducked the fight.”

Khamzat is the gift that keeps on giving. Got the American fans so deranged they are pulling Olympic gold medal level mental gymnastics to justify how he actually isn’t anything special.

Oh hes special alright..

Had 10 weeks...70 days ...1680 hours to make 170lbs came in 8 pounds over that..

.when asked about it he said fuck u to everyone..

Tried fighting Costa but when offered to actually fight him he dismissed it ...

Said it was Drs who stopped him from.cutting when it was actually him who quit cuz he knew he would be fucked against Nate if he actually made weight...his own coach said he was passing out... Imagine he made weight and fought...Nate would of tapped that ass..

So ya ..very special....small bus level special

Both are true, to an extent. He's definitely one of the smallest WWs, and he also has phenomenal BJJ, though I don't think it's particularly well adapted to MMA. These things aren't contradictory.

You're absolutely right. My problem is not that these people have cognitive dissonance or conflicting beliefs (although I'm sure there are some wrt to different points) but that people will simply pick one and exaggerate it for rhetorical purposes, rather than appreciating, as you say, the fact that these aren't mutually exclusive. To be transparent with you I think Gilbert's BJJ is obviously kinda schnasty

Yes, but you should also list the threads like "is Khamzat WW GOAT?", "Khamzat beats Jiri", "Khamzat will be the first triple champ", etc.

So it work both ways.

Was that way with Conor as well.

I used to think only Conor was capable of bringing out this level of delusion, but the recent heel turn by Khamzat has MMA fans saying stuff like:

“Khamzat only has one round of cardio. Colby will drown him.”

“Burns is just a bloated lightweight.”

“He was scared of Nate and ducked the fight.”

Khamzat is the gift that keeps on giving. Got the American fans so deranged they are pulling Olympic gold medal level mental gymnastics to justify how he actually isn’t anything special.
You forgot "not waiting for Holland to put his hand down at the start of the fight was a 'cheap shot'"

I thought this thread was going to be about the people calling him GOAT and future 3-division champ.

Nah, I think a lot of people were pissed he came in at 178.5 for the Diaz fight, basically not giving two shits about making weight.

Khamzat is a great fighter from what I/we have seen of him thus far. There really is no denying that.

I mean, how many days behind are you on current events? He was 175 when he went to bed and started cramping and vomiting in the middle of the night, the doctor said to stop cutting, so he did and rehydrated that morning and weighed at 178.5. People are acting like he was just like “I think I’ll ruin this fight by not even trying!” Lmao.

Back