Media Chimaev mocks Costa's hair transplant

To play devil's advocate, when a match had major importance (ie. Fedor vs Crocop) it was treated with immense respect.

Mid card and down was definitely subject to some wild shenanigans.

Pride was the peakest peak that ever peaked in MMA. If a genie (or wizard) came up and said I could bring a loved one back from the dead, I'd choose Pride.

For real.

Costa gets subbed inside one round lmao
Only person to beat Luke after getting taken down by him. I doubt he would get tabbed that easily, although Luke was past it and pretty exhausted.

this is a fun fight.. hope it actually happens.. never know with these 2 drop-out merchants

To play devil's advocate, when a match had major importance (ie. Fedor vs Crocop) it was treated with immense respect.

Immense respect? LOL. How many clown fights did Pride make Fedor go through in-between his actual title defenses as reigning HW champion? People are crying over Colby getting an "undeserved" title shot. If UFC were a true clown show like Pride, Leon would be taking on Esfand at UFC x Creator Clash in a couple of weeks.

Its sad that you think the fans want this stuff sir.
Really? There are lots of fans who think this is stupid, but there are also a ton of dumb ass fans who eat this stuff up. They aren't going to get thousands of likes by respecting each other. I don't care either way. I am at peace with my fellow MMA fans.

these guys are like what would happen if two sherdoggers were going to fight in the UFC. In fact they both prob lurk here.

PRIDE was the best, and they never made fun of someones hairline like children sir.

You have this thing totally backwards. Hair loss is a sign of aging, most children don't even have a conceptual understanding of hair loss, let alone the capacity to shame someone for it. They see it as just a bad haircut. Only grown-ups truly understand the social stigma and shame associated with male pattern baldness, so making fun of someone's hairline is 100% adult behavior. In fact, Khamzat would be acting like a child if he didn't make fun of Costa's hair transplant.

Btw, a true alpha is either blessed with a full head of hair, or blessed with the self-confidence to not give a fuck about going bald. Being so insecure about it to the point of getting a hair transplant is absolute beta soyboy behavior.

Mocking someone who is physically disabled is just a like that shouldn’t be crossed, IMO.

I love both these guys.

Khamzats response was very clever and apparently under appreciated here.

Overall though, 10-9 Costa.

Khamzat has some good ammo for the press conference. I'd definitely hit the hair transplant and probably make some bud light memes leading up to the fight.

Khamzat was bald until the Giblert fight and suddenly had a perfect hairline for that fight. Are we seeing some projection here? o_O

Lol it's funny this is the new thing.

"X fighter will never fight again."

Seems that way sometimes. It's damn near impossible for the UFC to catch up to the most popular sports because you're fortunate if the best fight twice in a year.

I've said it before but for a fight promotion, the UFC really doesn't seen to like fighting very much.

I could not believe Costa let pictures of himself get taken during the the transplant process

You're supposed to hide that shit and pretend never started going bald

I could not believe Costa let pictures of himself get taken during the the transplant process

You're supposed to hide that shit and pretend never started going bald

He did the PR so he wouldn't have to pay for the transplant. Good hair transplants are expensive, it's a lot of money for Costa given how little UFC pays him. Not surprising he chose public debasement over paying tens of thousands.

Back