Media Chimaev mocks Costa's hair transplant

"hangs out with darren till in his free time."

EPlcO_kUcAEhxqx.jpg

Coasta had a hair transplant and is now the best looking MFer.

Chiamev is just ugly. No matter what.

Pick your boat...

Are you aware that you can be banned for this ? <{danayeah}>

No sherdoger is allowed to be smaller than 6'4 and have less than a 10', it's a requirement in order to have an account here...
I’m grandfathered in due to the lax requirements of Sherdog in the early years… Back then 6’3” with a 9.73” schlong was permitted to register with Sherdog due to low enrollment.

I’m grandfathered in due to the lax requirements of Sherdog in the early years… Back then 6’3” with a 9.73” schlong was permitted to register with Sherdog due to low enrollment.

Everything was easier for the boomers... <RomeroSalute>

But are you under 6 foot and got small penis ? Probably.

I'm balding too. Getting a transplant on Thursday.
How many inches they tryna add?
Be safe brother and good luck!

Paulo Costa, the guy that lost his only title shot, got raped on all 4s in the cage by that same opponent, and blamed it on drinking wine?....That guy?

The same guy that missed weight by an entire weight class....That guy?

The guy that went life and death with Rockhold a few months ago?...That guy?

This guy throws some pretty lame insults and I can't figure why people like him tbh.
I dislike both but I'm rooting for Costa in this fight.

Chimaev's recent shit really annoyed me and I hate his fkn entitlement. Costa is a retard but at least he doesn't call out everyone and demand undeserved title shots.

Lmao did you draw this? What is the root supposed to be with the don't axe belt?

Yes, a feeble attempt any anyway.

The root is supposed to be Aljo just standing there chillin' wrapped around Danas' little finger. Contrast has always been my personal nemesis, Sherbro. lol

How many inches they tryna add?
Be safe brother and good luck!

They reducing 3 inches your girl said it was too big and she's used to your small pecker.

Thank you, good luck to you as well, have a great day

LOL! War Costa! I extremely admire his comeback from the Izzy fight. He quickly improved his English and changed his image from arrogant, entitled guy to very funny, not so serious, studly guy.

This is exactly why Khamzat won't fight. He said himself after Burns he underestimated how tough these top guys are. Costa is Burns x10. The last thing any extreme weight cutting wrestler with minimal MMA experience wants to do is go up in weight class against the biggest guy in the division.

Khamzat was clearly scared to even try standing with Holland. Costa isn't a toothpick and isn't going to raise his hand for a touch and would laugh at Khamzat's takedown attempts that only work against tiny amateurs and sleep him within 2 rounds max. Costa is much bigger and a much more accurate and powerful striker than Burns, it won't take much from him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back