International China removes Israel from its digital maps

It’s rich coming from the side that accuses the left of throwing out the word racist and Nazi at everyone. Now they’re cool with calling everyone they disagree with an anti semite

It's a nice easy division for them to make understanding the world even easier.

Because if it's not simple, they can't be so easily outraged!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh wow, I had no idea where China stood on this... Removing Israel from maps is pretty crazy.

Quite a few countries now lining up against their brutal regime.

I'm gonna say Israel's "brutality" has absolutely nothing to do with how Xi and the Chinese would decide to play this. They don't give a F how "brutal" middle easterners are to each other, regardless of religion. Everything China does is about getting an angle that might benefit them. Not untrue of other nations, but for damn sure any perceived human rights issues aren't gonna be an actual factor. They might pay it lip service to look good, but everyone knows they don't care about that shit.

Or maybe...China is just trying to flex and show superiority. After all, half the arab nations in the ME have been trying to do something for about 80 years that China did in a day: Wipe Israel off the map!

**I'll be here all week folks. Tip your bartenders.**

I'm gonna say Israel's "brutality" has absolutely nothing to do with how Xi and the Chinese would decide to play this. They don't give a F how "brutal" middle easterners are to each other, regardless of religion. Everything China does is about getting an angle that might benefit them. Not untrue of other nations, but for damn sure any perceived human rights issues aren't gonna be an actual factor. They might pay it lip service to look good, but everyone knows they don't care about that shit.

Or maybe...China is just trying to flex and show superiority. After all, half the arab nations in the ME have been trying to do something for about 80 years that China did in a day: Wipe Israel off the map!

**I'll be here all week folks. Tip your bartenders.**

Cool.

They should remove their retarded 10 dash line from their maps.

"Behind Hamas is Iran"

Yes, and Obama and Biden gave Iran billions of dollars. Funding both sides of this war.
Vote for Donald and be Chinesse vassal.

Biden didn't had gave any bare thing to Iran and mullahs.
He just removed freeze status from some Iranian assets in some accounts ....in order to release american origin hostiges.
You are brainless and will be Chinesse vassal and still even if you will get this you will vote for Donald.
It will happen.
Vote and STFU here troll....

It’s rich coming from the side that accuses the left of throwing out the word racist and Nazi at everyone. Now they’re cool with calling everyone they disagree with an anti semite

HereticBD right now calling everyone who disagrees with U.S./Israel propaganda an "anti-Semite"

oprah-free-car.gif

Dude, fuck you.

Kidding.

Mostly.

I don't really know anything about China's opinion of Israel or the Middle East if I'm honest. So you might be right, I've no idea really.

I took it on face value that the timing might be related? But if you say it's probably not, you could easily be right.

It's that whole correlation =\= causation thing.

Timing is funky, but it might mean nothing.

Ah, the ol' Stalin shuffle. Nothing to see hear. Just bad guys doing bad things to other bad guys.

Calling bullshit, just got on Baidu and searched for maps of Israel and the Middle East in Chinese and got plenty of results.

The China Show YouTube channel I watch said that Chinese netziens are very critical of Israel right now.

"Behind Hamas is Iran"

Yes, and Obama and Biden gave Iran billions of dollars. Funding both sides of this war.
Neither Obama nor Biden gave Iran any money. All they did was release the hold on Iran's own money. And Iran didn't even get the money that Biden released because the money is in Qatar and the Biden admin reinsated the block after the Hamas attack.

Why isn't anyone talking about how Qatar funds and supports Hamas. Hamas's ex leader lives in Qatar. He recently called for a day of rage by Muslims worldwide. No one brings up Qatar because the US has a massive base there, Qatar is an ally and Jared Kushner is chummy with the Qataris. Jared and Elon attended the Qatar world cup. Ilhan Omar also attended.

I know, I know, it's hard to remember what you posted about 'lefties being on the same side as anti-Semitic right wingers' and all that stuff about 'strang
It's a nice easy division for them to make understanding the world even easier.

Because if it's not simple, they can't be so easily outraged!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is actually pretty insightful.

China needs energy and probably thinks they can use antisemitism to get an edge with the Arabs.

Russia/Ukraine and Palestine/Israel has really revealved that modern politics aren't about left vs right any more.

It's authoritarians vs libertarians now.

Feels like the Walking Dead.

Whos really the good guys and whos the bad guys?

Back