Social Chinese merchants selling "blind box" animals

So they're still playing stupid games huh?

They also had a trend where they sold live fish, turtles, and other small animals in keychains.

depressingkeychain.jpg

10cc6503c6ef488e6b24470f1bdec232.jpg

animalkeychain_star.jpg

I wonder if there's a PETA like organization in China. Lol

lol wtf. how do you feed them?

Asian countries don't recognise animal rights, it's as simple as that. Not just China. Look at the Japanese sushi places where they slice a fillet off a fish and put it back in the tank to swim around, half dead. They simply don't recognise animals as having feelings or any kind of rights. And that comes from a massive meat eater. If you're gonna eat something, kill it on the spot.

Asian countries don't recognise animal rights, it's as simple as that. Not just China. Look at the Japanese sushi places where they slice a fillet off a fish and put it back in the tank to swim around, half dead. They simply don't recognise animals as having feelings or any kind of rights. And that comes from a massive meat eater. If you're gonna eat something, kill it on the spot.
Milo and Otis had a lot filmed there, for this exact reason. They went through a lot of cats and dogs filming it

China gonna China, but everyone loves a little Gacha in their toys.

This is just the "I don't have a soul" version.

It's all a matter of perspective.

In India, 80% of the 1.3 billion inhabitants (that's over 1 billion people) are Hindus, who believe that cows are sacred. Yet we in the west slaughter cows like they're going out of style, and literally give no fucks.

I'm not saying it's right or it's wrong, just pointing out the 'hypocrisy' of trying to judge another culture based upon their ideals/morals.

In India, 80% of the 1.3 billion inhabitants (that's over 1 billion people) are Hindus, who believe that cows are sacred. Yet we in the west slaughter cows like they're going out of style, and literally give no fucks.

I'm not saying it's right or it's wrong, just pointing out the 'hypocrisy' of trying to judge another culture based upon their ideals/morals.
Cows are being killed for food in the west. It's not even remotely the same.

We don't torture cows though, nor wantonly kill them. No one is criticising the Chinese for raising livestock and eating it. The criticism is this wanton cruelty and total lack of empathy.

India has a lot of problems, specifically how they treat their poor, but depite having a population almost the size of China, with living conditions far worse, Indians aren't known for this kind of animal cruelty. What is it about China that makes it ok to take pleasure in animal suffering or just be indifferent about it?

Back