Chito said "If we’re fighting until death, the O’Malley family would be having a funeral right now."

Why would someone believe that Chito would have better endurance than O'Malley?
I'm not saying no, I'm saying that both of them seem to have great cardio.
Who would get tired first? I don't know!

Also, Chito's excuses seem dumb.
"He was greasing his hair and when I was grabbing him I felt the grease"
1. When did you grab him?
2. Why would you grab him by the hair?
3. From my experience, when I used greasy stuff and went to the gym and sweat a lot, it was pretty fucked up, because the sweat enters your eyes and it stings like hell... much worse than regulat sweat.

If Chito was getting better as the fight went on ok maybe, but Sean was landing more strikes every round, Sean was getting better. Eventually it will be one punch too many, something would break, his body would give out, he would lose. He got the shit beat out of him for 25 minutes straight and Sean was not slowing down. The damage only adds up.

He can tell himself he's tough or whatever, but everyone has a breaking point. Eventually it would look like Tony Vs Gaethje, Chito would break and quit, he's a human being. I think Tony is probably tougher anyway

Whining about being able to win under a different ruleset is annoying and pathetic. Oh, and it's also dumb. Like the good ol' "fighter B would have won if it were 5 rounds!!!"

Hickson: ' I didn't know the rules of the tournament I just signed to fight although it's well documented Im obsessive af, therefore, the loss doesn't count as a loss, hence I'm 400-0 '

What if they were jousting? , what if it was a quick draw gun fight ? What if they played Russian roulette? What if they played street fighter 2
Like who gives a fuck , you knew what the rules were and you lost

Are people remembering now what a dummy this guy is? I guess all the hate for O'malley made people forget about Chito being a retard. Weren't that long ago when Chito was accused of being a racist POS here after making stupid remarks on social media. And didn't he refuse to shake Yadong's hand after their fight and acting like a POS there too?

Damn, as if he didn't take enough damage in the fight he's decided to inflict even more on himself.
This whole myth about Diaz has become hilarious. Without time limits we'd have just seen Rory and Bendo ragdolling him for hours

Dude gets 50 45d and is so damn Salty. He barely fought back as he had nothing for him. It was a lucky fluke first fight. Chito is the new Masvidal sad

almost as embarrassing as the time he said he didn't lose to china men but lost to the judges.

Chito's taken too many hits to the head man. Come back stronger in a few months and keep quiet.

He didn't even win if you go by Pride Scoring

I'm a big Conor fan, but without a time limit, Nate beats him the second fight.

Nate has a granite chin and doesn't tire.

He beats most people that beat him without a time limit or rules.

He's a real fighter.
Nate 100% literally gassed in that fight and couldn't finish an even more gassed Conor against the cage. I totally wanted him to win and was extremely pissed to see him NOT be able to finish Conor at that point.

Maybe, maybe not. That being said the fact remains you have 25 minutes to make it happen and he didn't made that much happen inside that timeframe. I do admit the livershot he landed in the last couple seconds was really good, if there would be a universe with 6 rounds it would've been interesting.

Oh we’re going that route? Then suga by bullet in the head and setting Chitos house on fire while they’re fighting

Back