Chito vs Petr

Yan is better everywhere and would beat Chito 10 out of 10 times.

With how they both fight imagine the first round. Nothing would happen

Currently Yan wins. Chito is still very hittable and doesn't handle combinations and pressure well. Yan is also durable, can crack, throw combinations, and can pressure - Yan would be able to exploit Chito's striking. Plus Yan is the better boxer between the 2 and Yan has muay thai training as well so the kicks/clinch won't be an issue for Yan.

The Aldo fight is a good measuring stick for the outcome of this fight. Yes they improved but the same issues Chito had vs Aldo, he still has those same issues in his game.

Yan pushed Aldo’s shit in and Aldo comfortable beat Chito. Of course MMA math doesn’t always work but I bet this is one of those times.

This fight needs to happen. The two are the most dangerous bw fighters on the planet.
Chito is the best finisher in bw history.

If the fight does happen, who do you have winning and why?

I have Petr by UD.
It's the fight that should have been made instead of the cruz/Vera O'mally/yan fights.

Chito ends the Yan hype within 5 rounds

The Yan hype from all the Yanablers is hilarious

Only beat past prime Faber and zero Top 5 wins. Then fought Aldo who was on 2 fight losing streak and didn’t deserve a titleshot. Hardly legitimate. And then lost via DQ in his first title fight with a contender.

Short notice Cory for a fake belt then got grapplefucked by Aljo

Yan even ducked Chito and instead chose to fight Chito's leftovers in a can crusher like O'Malley

If Yan wins, this is the fight to make for the number one contender. Even over Merab and Aldo winner.

rose.gif
No disrespect to thug rose but it looked like Andrade suplexed a mannequin there

Yan has damaging power and Chitos confidence is high..it would be a great fight. If it's a money bet I'd probably go Yan but to count Vera out is nonsense

Depends on If Yan beats o'malley or not, if not I wouldn't mind seeing O'malley vs Vera 2 for the number one contender spot either.

Vera beat a way past it Edgar and an old, injury prone Cruz. Not that long ago he lost to Aldo both on the feet and was absolutely helpless on the ground. He's exciting for sure, but he loses to all the top fighters.
He beat Aldo standing

I'm going with Chito since all the mods and the weeb with Korean avatar are picking Yan. Gonna rub it in their faces if this fight ever happens and Chito wins.

Do you know that weeb is not Korean?

I just don't think Chito is on Yan's level. Chito was losing on the scorecards to a way past prime Cruz. His performance vs way past Edgar before the finish wasn't impressive either. You're telling me that same guy is gonna beat Yan? Yan finishes him or 50-45

Sterling had to fight a perfect fight to eek out a split decision win against Yan. That gameplan involved striking as little as possible with Yan.

Aldo was doing good in the standup vs Yan in the early rounds of their fight but but eventually got broken down. Chito's standup is not as educated as Aldo's.

Vera beat a way past it Edgar and an old, injury prone Cruz. Not that long ago he lost to Aldo both on the feet and was absolutely helpless on the ground. He's exciting for sure, but he loses to all the top fighters.
I might need to check the stats but didn't Aldo start wrestling because Chito was hurting him? Maybe Aldo was winning tho but he wrestled for a reason. 100% on the fighting/beating past prime fighters tho.

Edit: current age of some of his past opponents, too lazy to do the math and figure out how old they were when he fought them but here goes.

Ning Guangyou: 40
Brad Picket: 43
Guido Canetti: 42
Frankie Saenz: 41
Frankie Edgar: 40
Dominick Cruz: 37

Last edited:
Back