Social Chris Harrison of the Bachelor Canceled

Was it right to cancel Chris Harrison?

• Total voters
spckd4yqpah61.jpg

9n0ue6yqpah61.jpg
lifeline010.jpg

I think the entire Bachelor show has done enough disservice. His apology is meaningless.

I saw that he had previously been accused of being misogynistic. Lol it's the Bachelor. It's a show about 20 girls dating 1 guy and crying if he doesnt give them a flower after their date. Its pathetic.
But seriously he could have said "sorry I didnt know" and we all could have moved on with our lives. Anyone who felt injured by his statement has bigger problems than reality tv.

I'm really confused by what the outrage is.
He took a picture of someone at a frat party in 2018, and told them in 2021 they look different now and people got offended by that? wtf

And why do people believe 2018 was a LOOOOONNNNNG time ago?
We're at the beginning of 2021, so technically 2018 was only 2 years ago.

No. Someone else that he works with took pictures at a frat party in 2018. He said that obviously the party wasn't offensive in 2018 since its only being brought up now, and that he will wait to see what the girl has to say before he comments further.

its funny to see repubs scrambling for a "scandal" when there a normal president instead of a reality tv baby in office
Its really not a political issue at all but some will call it "the left's cancel culture" its fucking Disney not the Democrats and not Joe Biden but they will try to tie it together for political points.

He deserved to be fired for thinking 2018 was such a different time. He probably feels like a Jew in Nazi Germany if he thinks the entire world has changed as far as racism goes. I worked union construction and we had sexual harassment classes and all that PC crap to learn how to not get sued. If dipshits that work in Hollywood can't wrap their brain around shit like that let them make movies with Ben Shapiro.

He's not cancelled just taking a break and will be back that's how you battle this. See kevin hart

He deserved to be fired for thinking 2018 was such a different time. .
I think he was implying that the crazy cancel culture wasn't the same in 2018 and it came out wrong. I don't think he was implying any great strides or set backs in terms of racism has changed in that time frame.

Once a white lead is on again he'll be back. Modern culture is a fucking lame ass bore.

I think he was implying that the crazy cancel culture wasn't the same in 2018 and it came out wrong. I don't think he was implying any great strides or set backs in terms of racism has changed in that time frame.
He would still be wrong. Look at Mel Gibson and the dude that played Kramer. Hulk Hogan... this is nothing new.

Back