News Chris Holdsworth: Dillashaw was on "special supplements" for first Barao fight.

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun

Big Mac, Filet o' Fish, Quarter Pounder, French Fry, Icy Coke, Thick Shake, Sundae and Apple Pie.

While hearsay doesn't hold up in court it has another name outside of it: journalism. If you trust the source to vet their sources and report the story as accurately as possible there is nothing wrong with recounting events someone else experienced.

Being hearsay doesn't make something untrue.

Furthermore, we know TJ was using and we know he has been accused by former teammates in the past of using so why do you find Holdsworth's claims lacking credibility?

No, a "journalist" is reporting what a source said that another source said about TJ Dillashaw. If a couple of years ago you remember a guy telling you that Dillashaw was using unspecified EPDs, that's not news. A real journalist would ask Holdsworth off the record where he heard that and then go ask that person for confirmation.

The standard you are describing is in fact what a lot of so called reporters hold to these days and it is why so few people trust them anymore; it is not a reliable way to get good news.

I still love TJ as a fighter but not as a person.

TJ probably was juicing for the Barao fight but sick of hearing TAM bitch about it without evidence. They weren't complaining before he decided to jump ship.

As if half of TAM aren't juicing themselves. Uriah definitely looks like he was when he was competing.

For a second I thought why the fuck would Chris Hemsworth be talking about fighters using peds

He's an expert

images

Even if you pop only once all your credibility goes down the toilet. Is a shame, Dillashaw had some great wins.

I hate when people speak on hearsay. I get it, but unless you saw it why even say it. I get everyone wants to pour it on and TJ koed this guy in the gym but it just rubs me the wrong way. He cheated. We get it. Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, and all your favorite legends cheated.

I guess it more so bothers me with TAM. They seem like a bunch highschoolers banding together gossiping among each other. If they didnt care back then enough to kick him out then they shouldn't be talking now. They all benefited from TJ's success but want to kick him while he is down.

Holdsworth's words have no weight, he's a tam lackey who walked back accusations and then accused tj again right before the fights
I blame the concussions TJ gave Holdsworth for him waffling like that. Still TJ's fault.

So if they knew and did not say anything, they are Just and slimy. I appreciate that TAM is coming forward with this info, but if they truly wanted to play on clean, level field, they could have brought forward the evidence, rather than let Barao take such horrendous EPO powered beatings at the Hands of tj
TJ's supplements were just better than Barao's. Barao has developed a tolerance to his inferior supplements as shown by all his fights recently.

“An anonymous source” tells us that Donald Trump’s bowel movements form in perfectly shaped swastikas. - NY Times

No, a "journalist" is reporting what a source said that another source said about TJ Dillashaw. If a couple of years ago you remember a guy telling you that Dillashaw was using unspecified EPDs, that's not news. A real journalist would ask Holdsworth off the record where he heard that and then go ask that person for confirmation.

The standard you are describing is in fact what a lot of so called reporters hold to these days and it is why so few people trust them anymore; it is not a reliable way to get good news.

From what Holdsworth is saying, he doesn't know shit. He "heard" Dillashaw was on something. From whom? And how did that person know?
This is hearsay. It's also a minor port of the article, which is mostly about Holdsworth saying Dillashaw is lying when he says he didn't knee Holdsworth on the head.

As far as Dillashaw being too aggressive with guys in training, Holdsworth has actual first hand knowledge, so his criticisms of Dillashaw hold some weight.
well considering cody accused TJ of doing EPO two years ago, and now TJ actually popped for it, i'd say the hearsay has some validity now.

as for him being an asshole in training, there's actual video footage of that online.

he's a cheating fuck who can't check his ego at the door when he comes to train.

Xt1346k.jpg

“There was another instance leading up to the Chico (Camus) fight (in 2014), when he was getting ready for (Renan) Barao,” Holdsworth added. “And then it comes to where I hear he’s on some special supplements and stuff, and I just lost respect for the guy. There’s no hard feelings, it’s whatever it is, but he’s a cheater.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/10/31...njure-him-training-on-special-supplements-mma
Tam consistantly admiting knowledge they had a cheater in their camp is a bad look imo. Wtf was Faber doing keeping him there if hes cheating and ending people's careers in training

Thats the thing. Everybody loved him when he beat Barao.

They turned on him when Conor called him a snake.

They jumped back on his nuts the first time he beat Cody.

Of course now, no one ever liked him.

I never liked him. ESPECIALLY when he beat Barao...and even less and less as time went on.

Kinda liked him when Conor was calling him a snake, cuz it seemed like all these Conor nuthuggers were just hating on him to be "cool".

And I did root for him to knock the fuck outta Cody, though.

Was absolutely ecstatic when Cejudo knocked him around senseless. I only wish the ref let it go a little longer so he could have gotten all that EPO knocked outta his ass.

Back