Chris Lytle, doing very well and ready to fight!

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score

Very well spoken, cleary not in dire need of cash. Felony Bennett is off to the side filming.

Chris has a very interesting out look on retirement and Bare knuckle boxing.

Very nice to see he is just simply bored and wants to fight. Very healthy guy not a bad idea for him to do this he still got it together

Very well spoken, cleary not in dire need of cash. Felony Bennett is off to the side filming.

Chris has a very interesting out look on retirement and Bare knuckle boxing.

Very nice to see he is just simply bored and wants to fight. Very healthy guy not a bad idea for him to do this he still got it together

I hope he'll continue to be well-spoken in the next decade...this guy's jaw has always been iron, and he took a TON of damage.
This bare knuckle stuff has a potential to finish his brain

One of my all time favorite fighters.
Dudes a class act.

Couldn't find actual video of the fight, but also didn't look hard.

War lyltle

He was one of the few guys last night who looked like he’d trained for the event. He was in great condition, which is more than can be said for his opponent, or most of the others on the card.

Chris Lytle is the last of a dying breed. Just one hard grit iron son of a bitch. If I was even one tenth of the tough guy he is I could actually be happy with myself

Chris Lytle is the last of a dying breed. Just one hard grit iron son of a bitch. If I was even one tenth of the tough guy he is I could actually be happy with myself
Him and Lawler hitting eachother and cheering was savage

Back