Media Chris Pratt apologises to Izzy

Only if you actually fight

What Izzy does could be classified as an elaborate twerking routine

Feel free to travel to his gym and demand he face you. I'm sure you'll impress everyone with your heightened abilities.

Chris pratt went on UFC post fight show and basically shit on Israel. Many people agreed with him and it made headlines. Chris straight up said hes not a fan of how Israel is. He's probably only apologizing now because someone powerful in Hollywood is making him do it.

"Someone powerful in hollywood."

<Dany07>

The other day I called athletes who do ball-sports pussies. Actors are still much bigger pussies though.
rugby-violence.gif

Have you ever played Rugby?! It's a man's sport, I doubt you say it's pussy.

Chris was living out of his van on the beach when he was discovered by a director while serving their table at a Bubba Gump's lol.

He already had nothing going on. Getting into acting was the improvement.
you mean he was homeless and some random director asked him to act out of the blue; or was he trying to become an actor and that was why he was homeless. If he just randomly got a job in hollywood without trying then that's a crazy story.

Chris didn't say anything that hasn't been said on sherdog about the fight. It sucks when we get boring fights, but even Conor couldn't be Conor and string together a bunch of title defenses with his style.

Chris is entitled to his opinion but for him to do it on that stage as someone that popular with that many eyes on him was a dick move. Pratt trains. He's rolled with pros. He used to wrestle. He needed to walk that back.
Eveyone else gives their opinions so Pratt should be able to. You want to see a dick move watch then end of Adesanyas fight with Paulo Costa.

Izzy is a C list celeb at best imo
Not a celebrity. Only people that know who he is are people that watch UFC.
Couldn’t even get a half million people to watch his last fight. He’s no Ted Danson

"Someone powerful in hollywood."

<Dany07>
You think egotistical actors, go out of their way to publicly apologize to someone just out of the goodness of their hearts? lol so gullible

Someone obviously made him do that. UFC has deep connections in Hollywood because of their new owners. Several actors have also made investment stakes in UFC.

Glass House, but Chris didn't need to apologize for his opinion on the night's entertainment.

However, he invited even more criticism of his own work, in doing so.

But do we really want guest Stars providing sanitized opinion when talking about a MMA fight?

These Stars should speak politely whilst providing their critique -- we don't need more shill-speak as they blather on like a paid UFC mouthpiece marketing their fighters.

Think before you speak. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

lol Izzy is way to sensible, this might actually affect his next fight if he goes out there trying to prove a point.

Puss move for sure but the Smart move for Chris. Shows maturity and takes no time or energy to say that and control your feelings and ego. He has a big Mario project coming up and doesn't want to be bogged down with lame Twitter beef. He's also probably going to be back and watching live events. Who knows. He might genuinely mean it.

Pratt said nothing wrong, he didn't enjoy the fight he has every right to say so. He didn't say "If that were me, I would've done better" he merely said that he didn't enjoy the fight and he's not a fan of Izzy. Same thing if Izzy doesn't like Pratt's acting/movies, he has every right to say it sucks.

Not a celebrity. Only people that know who he is are people that watch UFC.
Couldn’t even get a half million people to watch his last fight. He’s no Ted Danson
He has 7 million followers on Instagram, he’s definitely well-known by people under 30-35.

Not a mega-star or anything, but enough to be classified as a celebrity IMO.

Back