Media Chris Pratt apologises to Izzy

When fighters have nail gloss with glitter - I skip - counts for wmma and for Izzy.
After 3 minutes you fast forward if a knockout happened

Pffffttt

He was right. I don't remember a damn thing about that fight

Lmao bet this dumb actor hasn't even heard of hentai!

Naaaah,

Maybe...until you're retired and no one gives a fuck about you. You get to 50 and your body hurts all the fuckin time and whatever CTE will do to you...and most likely have next to no money or not much anyway
Agreed. Acting seems like a much more fun gig. And fun is cool.

I wish Chris Pratt would apologize for this last Jurassic Park movie. Absolutely horrendous.

And what did you ever risk?

Do you go to drama school and take theater lessons? Do you practice lines in front of a mirror? Do you eat salad for dinner? Do you even put on makeup to go to work?

I think not, BRUTHA. I think not.

<{smellit?}>

if you were gonna apologize you shoulda never said anything in the first damn place. That was very weak.

No one is above criticism, no one is above correction.

hollyweird actors are a bunch of pussies

nothing pratt said about the fight was wrong, but he's in that hollyweird mind frame
It must fuck with them being a product and not a person.

Chris pratt went on UFC post fight show and basically shit on Israel. Many people agreed with him and it made headlines. Chris straight up said hes not a fan of how Israel is. He's probably only apologizing now because someone powerful in Hollywood is making him do it.
Why would some powerful figure in Hollywood care what Chris Pratt says about a UFC fighter though?

Chris is just too nice. His original comments weren't even harsh and we all know this isn't a fight anyone will ever rewatch. Another one added to Izzy's list of snoozers.

Oh why he back out for have some thinker skin and back bone.

Being a legit pro fighter is way cooler than acting, IMO.
But is it as lucrative?more people know Chris Pratt than Israel Adesanya and Chris earns more without taking a punch to face for a living.

And what did you ever risk?

Do you go to drama school and take theater lessons? Do you practice lines in front of a mirror? Do you eat salad for dinner? Do you even put on makeup to go to work?

I think not, BRUTHA. I think not.

<{smellit?}>

don’t fear me, fear the consequences.

Disappointing

Would liked to have seen him double down and call Izzy the most boring champ ever

That would be childish and immature. You see there are adults in this world who are contrite and people of decency. Pratt has showcased that he has humility and professionalism.

It takes courage to say "I am Sorry" and Pratt has showcased that he is indeed a courageous man. It takes a great deal of character strength to apologize quickly out of one's heart rather than out of pity. A person must possess himself and have a deep sense of security in fundamental principles and values in order to genuinely apologize.

Today Chris Pratt became a world Champion and a man of honor.

Last edited:
Back