Media Chris Weidman back on his YouTube channel; Releases episode 1 of his road to recovery documentary

Chris is back at youtube after being inactive for 8 years.

Everybody give him a follow and subscribe to his channel! It's the least we can do to show support from the sherdog community.

Done. Thanks for the heads up!

Done. Thanks for the heads up!

tumblr_m64cla14pl1qmc5bno1_500.gif

Probably. Although it was just a few days ago and he completely broke his bone, so I thought there should be at least a couple of weeks before it is safe to remove it
I am sure they probably told him not to remove it, but Teh Chris isn't exactly the smartest tool in the toolbox. My guess is he removed it so people could see the incisions they made. Its crazy how they can just make a few incisions and run a rod straight through the bone without having to cut the skin from top to bottom.

All the best to Chris. Any fighter who has suffered an injury this catastrophic deserves nothing but support and empathy. But I had to click off this video at "God has a plan..." :rolleyes:
One day you will understand

Chris replies to the comments on this video btw. He just replied to mine, lol. What a guy!

I don't see his ufc career lasting too long after this. Better get that yt money while ya can.

Could have said that after each one of his losses they are all brutal this one was light I. Comparison as he took no extreme head trauma . I mean no disrespect this is just one of the worst endings to career . Anyone who gets that belt and goes through this kind of end is sad to me . If he manages to return to form and go on another run I’d be shocked. To go through this and to get finished again brutally will be to hard to watch. I’m out of the weidman show but I wish him the best

I really don't want to see Chris fight again. He was beyond damaged goods before this leg break and is turning 37 next month. If his leg heals properly and hes able to fight again I really hope it's against an unranked guy with shit TDD. He will probably ask for a killer though (gotta admire that about him) and it will not go well for Teh Chris.

I really don't want to see Chris fight again. He was beyond damaged goods before this leg break and is turning 37 next month. If his leg heals properly and hes able to fight again I really hope it's against an unranked guy with shit TDD. He will probably ask for a killer though (gotta admire that about him) and it will not go well for Teh Chris.

Man, I dunno, I think there’s a chance he might actually be willing to fight someone less dangerous, as his return fight. If he chooses to fight a killer upon his return, then it’s all on him, logic dictates you ease your way back in.

Still my boy. Gotta feel for him.

Everybody give him a follow and subscribe to his channel!

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!

Ah, who am I kidding, I'm following him already.

Poor guy. Hope he isn’t thinking about fighting.

He should have lots of money. He has 3 title defences.

Millions of dollars. But he lives in expensive New York and has kids and a wife.

He has been living in South Carolina, much less expensive than NY..

This thing could be a very dark bumpy road. I’m glad he is getting support. These guys put their whole life into this sport and it’s great to see fans support them when things like this happen. Stay strong Chris.

Hopefully he will recover, I think he will, they can do the Hall rematch at some point next year

I'm actually fine with him wanting to fight at least once more. Just because I know his competitive drive will make him want to prove it to himself he can. I just hope he gets a match against an unranked guy for it. Possibly even one whos similar in his age.
This. No way Chris recovers and calls it quits.

Back