Chris Weidman: I’m UFC’s most decorated middleweight with the most title defenses, I deserve a TS.

Costa isn't booked?

Izzy va Whittaker 2
Vettori vs Costa
Weidman vs Brunson

the most title defenses,????

IF this isnt proof of CTE i dont know what is

Chris : your lucky that SFORCE middles hadnt come over yet, you happened to be the man standing across cage as Anderson began the other side of career, ditto on freak result on run back and machida win was your best win. You got smoked by the best middles when they and you were at your best.

You were a legit champ ( u were no bisping) but whatever drugs you're taking- stop. Haven't you seen the commercial ?

The current depth of 185 division is so bad, if he could beat Uriah agsin- follow up with another win then chris " could " get to #5 or #6. I just dont see the Chris winning 2 in a row. If he loses to Hall, it might be time to follow luke.

* quite the end of the spectrums

If he get through hall that will be 2 top 15 Opponents he defeated. I would give him Cannonier. Ranked number 4 but also he is coming off a lost to the #1 rank fighter so might as well give him a lower rank guy to build himself back up.

I mean this from the bottom of my heart when i say this.. Chris would not win a single position or land more than 3 significant strikes against Whittaker. He’d be a statue in there.People still don’t understand how good Whittaker really is.

Yeah, after watching Whittakers last performance, I retract my statement from before. Dude is looking crazy sharp, even in the grappling exchanges. He would annihilate Teh Chris.

Given the shitty state of the division this is not a crazy ass statement it would have been a while ago. He did beat Gastelum and Whitakker has a belt for doing that.

what about Andy Silva and his 10 defenses?

Whatever he thinks the chris must win a lot to be in title contention.

I hope Hall reks this delusional has been.
He’s gonna get wrestle dunked into balivian and teh chris dad gonna be like where’s his title shot. Because teh chris has the most MW title defenses ever.

Given the shitty state of the division this is not a crazy ass statement it would have been a while ago. He did beat Gastelum and Whitakker has a belt for doing that.

what? Whittaker got the belt for beating Romero? What MW division you been watching homie?

what? Whittaker got the belt for beating Romero? What MW division you been watching homie?

Oh I thought his recent win was for an interim belt cause Izzy went to LHW? But apparently it wasn't.

Yeah, after watching Whittakers last performance, I retract my statement from before. Dude is looking crazy sharp, even in the grappling exchanges. He would annihilate Teh Chris.

Chris is so slow now too

Back