"Christ consumed Mayday is the best fighter on the Planet" -Mayday

I wish more people had your attitude...on both sides of the debate.

exactly... I dont believe in god myself... but some people like ben henderson and nut jobs like vitor obviously benefit from their belief in god that he is pushing them through and making them stronger.

Guess I don't have much data, but it seems that many MMA fighters concentrate on some rather nutty pseudo-mystique version of some 'faith'...

Instead of more classic, love, help, opposing bad deeds and going to Chuch.

I guess it comes with their kind of job...

Fuck you dude, that was completely uncalled for.

iy0xt7.jpg

tumblr_inline_net9jv0c131r0o48l.gif

The trend I noticed wasn't just about religion but religion or getting married/divorced.

I don't count Belfort cause he was on TRT when he went on his winning streak.

Dude just stop with this retarded argument.

I see your AV is Khabib he constantly posts religious materials on his online accounts and thanks god after every one of his fights he's quite vocal about it.

Seems he's doing fine lol.

Not to mention you also list Weidman as one of your favorite fighters. He's also highly vocally religious and obviously UfC champion.

Also, McDonald has always been forthright about his religious beliefs even saying he was virgin earlier on in his UfC career because of his religion.

So all in all your ideas are bad and you should feel bad.

Damn, Michael McDonald is suffering from a psychotic break?

I didn't know Faber hit that hard.

lol how can anyone read that and not be weirded out? Religious devotion is some other shit.

Yes! He could maybe add to the list...

Motivated Penn.. Healthy Shogun.. Chuck with that look in his eyes.. Orthodox Mir! and Christ Consumed McDonald!

lolol

Dude's an awesome fighter but these religious comments man, it makes him sound almost psychotic

I let Satan use the people and situations around me to steal away my joy from fighting

Dafuq is that rant??

I wonder if anyone else noticed a trend that when fighters become more vocally religious then they were previously or recently got married they lose fights?

This. Sadly, even fedor fell victim to this.

Whatever makes him more successful. Good for him.

lmao i dont care about this whole shtick he has going on, because it's about fuckin time this dude came back.

Which one is it? Getting married? Getting divorced? Being religious? You're just throwing out a bunch of random life events in hope one sticks. You put zero thought into that post.

And you're really upset about it. You've made that clear.

Lighten the fuck up.

Although I will say that married Burkman was known for his skills...

Dude's an awesome fighter but these religious comments man, it makes him sound almost psychotic

I let Satan use the people and situations around me to steal away my joy from fighting

Dafuq is that rant??

About the same thing as "I let bad influences and circumstances affect my passion for martial arts.".

Just that certain faiths embody it as an entity with a will of its own.

Back