"Christ consumed Mayday is the best fighter on the Planet" -Mayday

I myself am an Atheist but good on him. If God/Jesus/Allah/The Toothfairy/Buddah or The Queen Of England make him more fulfilled then more power to him.

That man is a walking highlight reel.
Thank God he's back!!

Last edited:
I don't remember Mayday talking about religion till now and he lost his last fight, Fedor started losing fights when he became really religious, Benson hasn't been talking about his beliefs as much lately and won his last fight. I don't count Vitor cause he's been on PEDs.

Couture also lost when he got married and so did Shogun, maybe Liddell too, can't remember for sure.

You'll attribute Vitor's wins to PEDs (TRT, actually), but you won't attribute Fedor's losses to his physical decline? Furthermore, Ben has always been vocal about his beliefs, win or lose.

U7Ghu2s.gif

Haha damn. I lose.

incedible talent wasted on a brain full of shit.what a waste

Your unnecessarily inflammatory statement leads me to believe that this comment would be better directed at you.

I love the "Christ hates knockouts" type comments. First, contrary to sherdog belief, Jesus was not a pacifist. Second, I don't think Jesus cares one way or another about a SPORT (that's what mma is afterall). However, he would care about someone using their visibility (such as a Ben Henderson or Michael McDonald) to spread his word.

53062091.jpg

Don't mix the superheroes we jews have given you up with that can please.
Jesus was very anti-David

Jesus was from the lineage of David, so it seems unlikely he was anti-David.

Getting tired of these fighters on performance enhancing deities. Blatant cheating and the commission don'y even test for them.

I loled at this. :) What happened to FallonFoxGOAT, by the way?

Missed you, Michael. The Just Bleed God awaits your offerings of blood, brain and bone.

I myself am an Atheist but good on him. If God/Jesus/Allah/The Toothfairy/Buddah or The Queen Of England make him more fulfilled then more power to him.

I wish more people had your attitude...on both sides of the debate.

Jesus was from the lineage of David, so it seems unlikely he was anti-David.

well, considering he (suopposedly) played down violence and the idea of social hierarchy, he contradicted a lot of what david stood for.

But you're ignoring the fact that I'm just being an asshole

All I'm gonna say here is that he is a great fighter

It's been a while since the heavies had a religious debate.

well, considering he (suopposedly) played down violence and the idea of social hierarchy, he contradicted a lot of what david stood for.

But you're ignoring the fact that I'm just being an asshole

Haha, all fair points. Carry on!

Back