Media Chuck Liddell challenges keyboard warriors who criticize his training vids, to take one of his kicks

yes, at least he is actually willing to put it on the line and prove it, while you sit on the keyboard and talk shit.

There is nothing admirable about a 49 year old guy, retired for 8 years, getting ready to take brain trauma because of either the need for cash or flat out delusion.

Chuck was spooky, scary KO'd in four of his last five fights, and he's now nearly 50 years old.

He has no business in there and this should not be sanctioned.

This:

And this:
5le1jo.jpg
qssgsm.jpg
dm9q2d.jpg
66z2n7.jpg
The rematch was disappointing. I was hoping for a brutal fight like the first one.

You know Chuck would be puttin' a little extra juice on that kick if anyone ever did step forward.

...most likely a Sherdogger.

Lol love it but some idiot fan would actually show up either cause a) people are that dumb b) few seconds of fame.

Chuck still one of my favorite fighters. This board went full love hate on him after his loss to Rampage. Suddenly he sucked to a lot more than just the core Pride fans who had been saying that any time prior to that KO. Is normal. As soon as you lose you're a bum who fought cans.

Wish he would stay retired but I know that's easier said than done when you're a prior champ who has fought for most of his adult life.

Saved alot of money?

something tells me the only reason Chuck is doing this fight is because he's broke.

Yeah I dont believe him.
I think George Best said it.. best (IIRC)

I spent my money on hookers and booze the rest I just wasted.

Such lazy journalism and a complete waste of everybodies time when they ask questions like this.

What is Chuck going to say: "Yen, obviously my body is in the gutter and I can't fight anymore, but I've spent all my cash on cocaine so I need the payday".

Why can't Bellator just make an old folk's show once a year. Get all the old guys like Shamrock, Chuck, Gracie and give them fights. You know damn well nobody is buying the PPV.

So Chuck kicking a keyboard warrior is for what? To show his power or what?

Hope Tito one punch lays Chuck out dude.

m96jjd.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>Lol, not everyone can kick as fast and hard as geriatric Joe Rogan...

<30> Honestly, Joe has some of the gnarliest kicks on the pads I have ever seen. And I've been around martial arts for a while.

Joe rogan is the king of: stand still right there. Hold the pad just like that. Now watch my powerkick!

Once he knocks Tito out, Chuck will challenge DC for both his belts then fight Jon Jones in a grudge match for the title of GOAT.

No shit it would hurt lol. People were commenting on how slow they were. Not how damaging they looked.
Exactly. He should challenge people to get in there and dodge one of his kicks. Seems much more reasonable

Legit scariest man on the planet in his prime.

Unstoppable force. He certainly raised fear wherever he went. Really helped MMA look badass as well. He always carried himself like a badass... and even in his cameos on Entourage and shit... he was always ultra badass.

None of that Chicken Burger King Conor shit... or carrying yourself like a cringeKing. Chuck represented the sport well.

When Chuck was in his Prime, Wanderlei was the scariest, IMO. Such a shame that "f*ck Chuck" moment didn't turn into a fight.

lol, at least the nerd with glasses didnt rush out of the cage crying like an effeminate mentally challenged infant.
<Fedor23>
To be fair he cracked the guys femur irrc. However yes, he's a fucking tool.

Back