Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the best cereal ever made!

220px-Cracker_Jack_bag.JPG

Sugar smacks are disgusting. Cereal just doesn't do it for me anymore. Honey bunches of oat is alright

Sugar smacks are disgusting. Cereal just doesn't do it for me anymore. Honey bunches of oat is alright

I haven’t had cereal in over 18 years, but as a kid I found sugar smacks gross. Shit got real soggy quick too.

so-nice-almondmilk-vanilla.jpg

+
Natures-Path-Sunrise-Crunchy-Maple-Cereal-CA.png

+
8116PA6lygL._SY355_.jpg

what kind of almond milk isnt necessarily important in this equation tho vanilla is recommended, if none of you have tried this .... you dont know what youre missing

Last edited:
lol dont knock it if you havent tried it, I used to eat sugary cereals and dairy...CTC used to be near the top of my list, Golden Grahams and the Nesquick little chocolate cereal too....none of that compares in the least to lovecrunch/sunrise maple split, in either taste or health impact

most importantly......shit doesnt get soggy in 2.5minutes

lol dont knock it if you havent tried it, I used to eat sugary cereals and dairy...CTC used to be near the top of my list, Golden Grahams and the Nesquick little chocolate cereal too....none of that compares in the least to lovecrunch/sunrise maple split, in either taste or health impact

most importantly......shit doesnt get soggy in 2.5minutes

H6RFnYj.gif

I was just giving you shit. I like the cereals you posted. That one with the chocolate I've always looked at and finally picked one up only like 2 weeks ago. It was the tits. I used to like this Kashi granola cereal they used to make when they first started. Dont.make.no more. Sad.

Don't dig nut milk though.

I was just giving you shit. I like the cereals you posted. That one with the chocolate I've always looked at and finally picked one up only like 2 weeks ago. It was the tits. I used to like this Kashi granola cereal they used to make when they first started. Dont.make.no more. Sad.

Don't dig nut milk though.
the Love Crunch by itself is something else for sure....but that sunrise maple crunch added in shoots it to another level entirely

It was the GOAT until they came out with these:

Screen-Shot-2018-12-19-at-6.50.09-AM.png

Next level greatness. I've had three boxes in the past week or so; had to stop cause a tooth was starting to ache. It's got more bite than regular CTC. Genius.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back