News Ciryl Gane victim of burglary, during UFC Paris his house has been robbed of assets worth 150k

Dana Frederick robbed him.

Bonus performance 50k
burglary 150k

Profit 100k

Dana never loss

1) what else did you think people would steal if not for valuables? Oh it's not that serious, it's only exactly what thieves were after; things that cost a lot.

2) jumping to conclusions off one guys assumption.

you're a character all right.

well that escalated quickly, i didn't plan to receive a serious comment to my joke

but let's go : i thought valuable things were food, noodle necklace from your children, antibiotics, barbecues, etc. Pieces of rock from children exploited mines are not on the list for me.

In my neighborhood there are a group called "the Kia boys" and they take advantage of the Kia malfunction to joy ride and crash them. I know someone personally who had her 3 separate cars stolen and crashed.
And it's always young kids.

I found my Tacoma that night in a ditch with the key still in it. The cops came up to my door and asked me what my truck was doing in a ditch at 4am. A young girl in the neighborhood knew the kids that did it so we did a drive-by, she showed me who they were.

Fast forward 2 months later and I was at the car wash washing my truck and my dirt bike. Those same kids were at the car wash and had the nerve to walk up to me and start asking me questions about my CR450. I laid into their asses and told them that I knew they stole my truck and they better stay the fuck away. They were taken back to say the least. I laid wait with my gun for the next few weeks after that. Lol, cops don't ever do shit btw.

Last edited:
Well, they kind of knew exactly when they 100% wouldn't be at home.

You never know, its happen before when home robberies have the victims at the house as well. It's not an anomaly.

What the hell happened to France?

You are talking like France a 2000yrs country just discover this, wtf?
From egypt pharaons to dana's house if you dnt protect yourself its risky

Paris is known for that from kim kardashian to psg players it's very well planned carry out by pro who stalk online, they dnt like to hurt their victims like in usa or uk,
French police are very good to track them

By the way give us back our blue diamond, im sure you dnt know this story
https://www.nationalgeographic.co.u...,Hope Diamond was indeed once the French Blue.

And it's always young kids.

I found my Tacoma that night in a ditch with the key still in it. The cops came up to my door and asked me what my truck was doing in a ditch at 4am. A young girl in the neighborhood knew the kids that did it so we did a drive-by, she showed me who they were.

Fast forward 2 months later and I was at the car wash washing my truck and my dirt bike. Those same kids were at the car wash and had the nerve to walk up to me and start asking me questions about my CR450. I laid into their asses and told them that I knew they stole my truck and they better stay the fuck away. They were taken back to say the least. I laid wait with my gun for the next few weeks after that. Lol, cops don't ever do shit btw.
Did they have any other charasteristic in common apart from being young?

In my neighborhood there are a group called "the Kia boys" and they take advantage of the Kia malfunction to joy ride and crash them. I know someone personally who had her 3 separate cars stolen and crashed.
if that were my neighborhood there would be a Kia sniper on the loose getting some easy XP racked up

and to be honest, these guys are hungry. not fighter hungry; real hungry. we forget sometimes that we live in societies where guys are making millions to play ball sports and go sit at UFC fights like those two smug "french" footballers at the Gane fight (can't remember their names but they were clearly north african)...while other men don't have anywhere to sleep with a roof over their head and are eating garbage living in shanties. not saying all men or women that rob houses are living on the streets...but i'm guessing their lives haven't been easy

my point? don't flaunt your wealth. you are every bit - if not more so - lucky to have what you have moreso than talented

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back