Clash of Clans, v2: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED...and our enemies do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got dragons and just fought my first clan war with them. Wow does it make things a bit easier ^^

Do you guys suggest using lightning spells with my dragons or rage/rage+heal? I am just a TH7 and normally attack TH7's but I'd like to try and take out the weaker TH8's as well.

Finally got dragons and just fought my first clan war with them. Wow does it make things a bit easier ^^

Do you guys suggest using lightning spells with my dragons or rage/rage+heal? I am just a TH7 and normally attack TH7's but I'd like to try and take out the weaker TH8's as well.

VS TH7s, always use lightning. They only have 2 air defenses so it's an auto wipe every time.

Lightning 1 AD (the most central and hardest to reach), then drop your hoard as close as possible to the other air defense, will work pretty much 100% of the time unless you run out of time.

If it's a spread out base you might want to hang on to 1 dragon and drop it near the farthest outlying buildings once most of the defenses are cleared to avoid running out of time which is pretty much the only way this attack would fail to net 3 stars.

Against lower TH8s, it all depends on AD development and placement. If they have 3 centralized and hard to reach ADs, then lightning might not do the trick. Rage/heal takes more strategy and practice though so until you get more comfortable you should try to stick to either TH7s, or TH8s with weak and exposed AD

Also, upgrade to lvl 2 dragons asap. They steamroll th7s and make it possible to wipe all but the most developed/well-constructed th8s.

Cool - thanks for the insight. Definitely going to get those dragons upgraded as soon as I can. Quite a hefty price but it's one of my top priorities right now.

Changed my av for the next war...
DEATH FROM ABOVE!

Johnny request to join again.

Everyone check your war CCs. Don key decided to hand out barbarians and healers.

I'm about 6 days away from th10, I am a max th9 with basically full lego +. Anyone on here a th10, if so, where are you finding it best to farm? I was at gold II for farming th9, I felt that gave me the best loot. I've moved up to Crystal II (so far) in anticipation of th10.

I'm about 6 days away from th10, I am a max th9 with basically full lego +. Anyone on here a th10, if so, where are you finding it best to farm? I was at gold II for farming th9, I felt that gave me the best loot. I've moved up to Crystal II (so far) in anticipation of th10.

Gold is always the best for straight loots. However, once you buff up your troops consistently enough at th10, masters is fun as the win bonus alone at M2 basically pays for the army and the dark elixir bonuses are mothafuckin awesome. I'm still in gold 1 at the moment but having just spent everything I'm back in a trophy push, so hoping to hit masters.

Gold is always the best for straight loots. However, once you buff up your troops consistently enough at th10, masters is fun as the win bonus alone at M2 basically pays for the army and the dark elixir bonuses are mothafuckin awesome. I'm still in gold 1 at the moment but having just spent everything I'm back in a trophy push, so hoping to hit masters.

Interesting, so even at th10, with the plethora of th8's in Gold, you're finding better loot there than in Crystal? A buddy of mine just got to th10 last month and had a terrible first few days in gold so he moved to crystal where he is happier, but maybe he just had a few dry days...

noodled [nood-l'd] / johnny'd [jah-nee'd]
verb
1 : to avoid your responsibilities
2 : to ensure failure of those you swore to protect

"Hiroshima was noodled when radar team 7 failed to spot the Enola Gay flying across their screen. They were napping."

bio'd [bahy-oh'd]
verb
1 : to enter a situation completely unprepared
2 : to fat-finger dial the ex girl friend who dumped you for your step father
3 : see also: Bill O'Reilly's "Fuck it, We'll do it live!"

"Anthony Pettis bio'd his career by avoiding wrestling day while preparing for Dos Anjos."

don key'd [dong-kee'd]
verb
1 : to do something extremely stupid
2 : to royally fuck your team mates
3 : to recklessly abandon all hope of redemption

"Steven don key'd his fellow zoo keepers when he let out the rabid orang-utan."

verb

"Hiroshima was noodled when radar team 7 failed to spot the Enola Gay flying across their screen. They were napping."

bio'd [bahy-oh'd]
verb

"Anthony Pettis bio'd his career by avoiding wrestling day while preparing for Dos Anjos."

don key'd [dong-kee'd]
verb

Best shit I've read all day!!

I spend my time in Masters.

The comp is definitely tougher, but I routinely come across bases with 150k+ in both gold and elixir and the win bonus of 100k gold/elixir and 500 DE makes it really worth it, IMO.

Crystal is ok too, especially as you'll find more "abandonded" bases, but I prefer the big loot found in Masters.

verb

bio'd [bahy-oh'd]
verb

don key'd [dong-kee'd]
verb

Lol!!

Plan on joining tomorrow if accepted. Lvl 107 th9. 48251 lifetime donations. Must finish the war I'm in w my clan. COC name is Peawee.

Plan on joining tomorrow if accepted. Lvl 107 th9. 48251 lifetime donations. Must finish the war I'm in w my clan. COC name is Peawee.

You are in. Just make sure to mention that you are a dogger in your request. You might be ignored otherwise. Maybe wait until our war is over on Sunday at 2:30 pm pst as we don't let people in during war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back