Clash of Clans, v2: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED...and our enemies do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, getting my pink walls to purple really sucks. Just spent 1 million coin on 5 damn walls. I don't want to imagine TH8+ walls.

>_>

When it comes to walls you just have to close your eyes and go to your happy place until it's done.

I'm doing this now, it's brutal. And I'm almost a maxed TH8 other then walls lol. No chance I am sticking around TH8 long enough to upgrade from purple to black walls. 500k per wall to go from purple to black.

You will be systematically destroyed in war and raids with only purple walls as a th9.

You will be systematically destroyed in war and raids with only purple walls as a th9.

Nah some of our good TH9s have all purp (Nate and Camjin) and both hold up pretty well. obviously would be better to max walls too haha I just don't know if I have that grind in me.

I'm doing this now, it's brutal. And I'm almost a maxed TH8 other then walls lol. No chance I am sticking around TH8 long enough to upgrade from purple to black walls. 500k per wall to go from purple to black.

At th9, you're going to need skull walls, so either you do it now where it's easier to make $ or you upgrade and have take the loot penalty on every piece of wall you raid for.

Is there any way to stop a dragon attack at TH7? Will 2 level 5 AD's still get owned?

Is there any way to stop a dragon attack at TH7? Will 2 level 5 AD's still get owned?

This is no consistent way to prevent being wiped against drags at TH 7. It's one of the few imbalances in the game, IMO.

At th9, you're going to need skull walls, so either you do it now where it's easier to make $ or you upgrade and have take the loot penalty on every piece of wall you raid for.

Yep.

Always do what you can do today. It will only become more difficult as you move forward.

And on that note... this is only advice I'd share with the Sherdog brethren, outside my own clan.. War matchmaking strength calculations favor weapons most imperatively, and troop strength less so.

Basically Xbows and Inferno Towers carry the most weight. Walls are the least significant factor in the algorithm, so it behooves you to upgrade them even before maxing all of your defenses as far as war matchmaking goes.

I'm TH9 and still have 4 archer towers and 2 Air Defenses to max but I've been doing nothing but walls. I have about 40 more level 9 and then I plan to wrap at least my core in level 10 walls before finishing my archer towers.

Air defenses, though, I need to wrap up, as air raids are growing rampant.

None whatsoever. But I wouldn't call it an inconsistency. If th7s had no access to dragons, and one were matched up against a th8 in war, that would be even more unbalanced.

Yep.

Always do what you can do today. It will only become more difficult as you move forward.

And on that note... this is only advice I'd share with the Sherdog brethren, outside my own clan.. War matchmaking strength calculations favor weapons most imperatively, and troop strength less so.

Basically Xbows and Inferno Towers carry the most weight. Walls are the least significant factor in the algorithm, so it behooves you to upgrade them even before maxing all of your defenses as far as war matchmaking goes.

I'm TH9 and still have 4 archer towers and 2 Air Defenses to max but I've been doing nothing but walls. I have about 40 more level 9 and then I plan to wrap at least my core in level 10 walls before finishing my archer towers.

Air defenses, though, I need to wrap up, as air raids are growing rampant.

Sounds like you are ripe for a Lavalierloonianing!
(the clan will understand that)

None whatsoever. But I wouldn't call it an inconsistency. If th7s had no access to dragons, and one were matched up against a th8 in war, that would be even more unbalanced.

Damn. Well I'm upgrading one of my AD's to level 5 and the other is on level 4. Might hold off on making that second one a level 5 for now...

Team, how do we feel about this?:

http://www.clashcaller.com/intro/welcome.html

As we start facing better comp, this could be useful for organization. Also, the better attackers can leave advice for us shitty attackers. With Cyg going Super Saiyan, I think that would get us some extra stars in the th8/th9 range, especially.

Team, how do we feel about this?:

http://www.clashcaller.com/intro/welcome.html

As we start facing better comp, this could be useful for organization. Also, the better attackers can leave advice for us shitty attackers. With Cyg going Super Saiyan, I think that would get us some extra stars in the th8/th9 range, especially.

I created our war on this app. I posted the code in clan chat since i could be found here by spies.

Damn. Well I'm upgrading one of my AD's to level 5 and the other is on level 4. Might hold off on making that second one a level 5 for now...

Why? Defenses still work on war even when you're upgrading them right?

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Hopefully I'll do better on Tuesday war so I can make the weekend roster next war. Kick ass, guys.

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Hopefully I'll do better on Tuesday war so I can make the weekend roster next war. Kick ass, guys.

Just to clarify, the only reason you aren't in war is because you were one of the people with the lowest trophy level. There were 37 eligible people but since war goes by brackets of 5 we could only go with 35. I theoretically could have chosen who would be out, and may do so in the future, but I went the the old default which is lowest trophies. Just want you you to know that is the only reason you were left out.

Ah, got it. Thanks for clarification. War Just Bleed!

Lol, my scrubby ass needs to get lil further along fore i can hang wit these nerds in just bleed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back