Clash of Clans, v3: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh they can. And they will. Best to bury your storage as deep as possible. And empty your mine often. People can get a lot from the mine. I don't bury my mine but I'm on often so i empty it regularly.

Thanks man. I'll see about joining our JV team once I get my base lvled up to 8 and maxed out

Maybe you guys already heard about this, but apparently as part of the last update they changed the matchmaking system. This means that no matter what trophy level you are at, you will see people close to your th level. This means you can drop to silver and find abandoned bases with tons of loot. And you don't have to waste a lot of time searching.

Giggity Giggity Goo.

http://cocland.com/tricks-and-tips/crazy-loot-with-new-multi-player-matchmaking

interesting, anyone been doing this? I've been killing it in masters 2 with the bonus loot, but this might be better if true?

interesting, anyone been doing this? I've been killing it in masters 2 with the bonus loot, but this might be better if true?

I just dropped down to gold 2 last night, and did just a small amount of raiding. It looks pretty decent so far. I am missing the bonuses but I was impressed with how quickly I found villages worth looting. I haven't decided if I want to stay yet because what I really need is de. I'll have to do more raiding tomorrow before I decide if I'm staying. I know a couple of our players have dropped down to silver.

I'm going to be sitting out for a couple of wars while I work on hero upgrades and banging out walls. Besides Lego walls, there's nothing but DE upgrades for me at TH9, which is a pain to farm. Still, I hope to have a level 15 AQ in a couple of weeks.

I just dropped down to gold 2 last night, and did just a small amount of raiding. It looks pretty decent so far. I am missing the bonuses but I was impressed with how quickly I found villages worth looting. I haven't decided if I want to stay yet because what I really need is de. I'll have to do more raiding tomorrow before I decide if I'm staying. I know a couple of our players have dropped down to silver.

I was up in Masters 2, was using my typical Lavaloonion to loot up there and was making decent progress, especially for gold.

But I've just dropped down to Gold 2... and damn son, the loot is outrageous. I've tried coming down this low pre-update, but I'd only see shitty bases (th7 and below) that weren't worth my time. Now I'm seeing TH8 at the lowest, but often TH9 and TH10.

I'm using an army I've called GoBAM! (BAM with Goblins, basically) and I've been pulling in 150-300k of Gold and Elixir and 500-1500 Dark, with each attack. If I boost one barracks and one dark barracks and I can basically just attack constantly. Boosted, I can easily earn a few million per hour. It can take a little searching to find an inactive TH10 that's got enough loot (skipping maybe 20 towns), but even still, I'm skipping towns with 150k, looking for 300k. I could probably loot the 150k towns and still make a fucking killing, with how quickly I can attack.

I'm basically getting the same loot I was getting in Masters 2, but far easier (usually just draining mines/collectors), with a MUCH cheaper army and far more frequently. Yeah, losing the bonus sucks, but all the other perks make up for it.

Barching (or GoBAMing) down in Silver/Gold isn't the most entertaining way to play, especially after getting used to the Shark Tank of Masters, and I imagine I'll get bored of it reasonably quickly... but it's fucking effective for getting insane loot.

Thanks man. I'll see about joining our JV team once I get my base lvled up to 8 and maxed out
Just joint straight to the main clan. Since the patch we can choose whether or not you go to war, so you don't have to war until we determine that you're ready. TH7 is a super-easy intro to war since learning Dragons is straightforward. Monk shits on TH8's all the time.

Just joint straight to the main clan. Since the patch we can choose whether or not you go to war, so you don't have to war until we determine that you're ready. TH7 is a super-easy intro to war since learning Dragons is straightforward. Monk shits on TH8's all the time.

Yep, plus maxing out TH7 takes even longer without those war bonuses. Those help with DE especially.

Any room in the clan for me lads?

We're in a war right now. Send a request this evening with your info and someone will let you in. Make sure you read the FAQ.

Have you all found that since the opt in/out update that wars have become brutal? My clan would usually win about 8 out of 10 and draw 1. Since the update, we are winning like 2-3 out of 10. It's just brutal.

Have you all found that since the opt in/out update that wars have become brutal? My clan would usually win about 8 out of 10 and draw 1. Since the update, we are winning like 2-3 out of 10. It's just brutal.
Yeah, competition got stiffer, but aside from our clan's only historic rough patch (where we lost 3 in 4 which included our only consecutive losses ever) we have continued to faceroll. I think we're like 14W-1L-2T in our last 17 wars, off the top of my head, or something like that, and most of those are post-patch. I'd have to check. I think we've noticed a much bigger drop in attack quality from international clans since the most recent patch when they fucked over the modders/simmers/sandboxers. This latest clan was trying that shit on us, too. They all fucking do it. Cheating c**ts. I suspect we will continue to see at least 1-2 early 0 stars like this for a long time as these cheating clans test to see if the fix worked again and again until the software coders do, indeed, succeed and spoil the game again. Until then, these fucking baddie phugnuggets are fish in a barrel. They're like Georgian Chess Champions without an iPhone.

Post patch, we are 7W 16L 1D including 6 straight losses and 9 out of 10. We aren't getting cake clans like we used to. Plus it hurts that only a handful in my clan are competent attackers.

Post patch, we are 7W 16L 1D including 6 straight losses and 9 out of 10. We aren't getting cake clans like we used to. Plus it hurts that only a handful in my clan are competent attackers.
Well, we have room if you want in. We are 48 right now. Not sure if that includes any of Darktaco, Leverage, or Thinkgreen here. I am trying to find out who some of the new recruits are in the clan right now and if they are some of these Sherdoggers who have expressed interest in joining. We could also make room by booting one of schmidt's alts since he has 3 toons in the clan atm.

I've kicked the idea around ad nauseum. If not for our leader, I would FO and join. But I like him and I want to continue to help out until I get too frustrated and and bounce. Some day I'm sure.

I was up in Masters 2, was using my typical Lavaloonion to loot up there and was making decent progress, especially for gold.

But I've just dropped down to Gold 2... and damn son, the loot is outrageous. I've tried coming down this low pre-update, but I'd only see shitty bases (th7 and below) that weren't worth my time. Now I'm seeing TH8 at the lowest, but often TH9 and TH10.

I'm using an army I've called GoBAM! (BAM with Goblins, basically) and I've been pulling in 150-300k of Gold and Elixir and 500-1500 Dark, with each attack. If I boost one barracks and one dark barracks and I can basically just attack constantly. Boosted, I can easily earn a few million per hour. It can take a little searching to find an inactive TH10 that's got enough loot (skipping maybe 20 towns), but even still, I'm skipping towns with 150k, looking for 300k. I could probably loot the 150k towns and still make a fucking killing, with how quickly I can attack.

I'm basically getting the same loot I was getting in Masters 2, but far easier (usually just draining mines/collectors), with a MUCH cheaper army and far more frequently. Yeah, losing the bonus sucks, but all the other perks make up for it.

Barching (or GoBAMing) down in Silver/Gold isn't the most entertaining way to play, especially after getting used to the Shark Tank of Masters, and I imagine I'll get bored of it reasonably quickly... but it's fucking effective for getting insane loot.

That is good to hear. I haven't spent much time looting yet, but I will be for a while today. In the limited time that I have spent down in gold 2 I keep getting distracted by the bases with amounts like 130k, 130k and 600 or so because there are just so many of them. But today I will hold off for bigger prizes more worthy of my time.

Any room in the clan for me lads?
What are your CoC names? I'm just trying to figure out if you guys have already joined or not.
Yep, plus maxing out TH7 takes even longer without those war bonuses. Those help with DE especially.
Green, weren't you planning on joining once you developed a bit more? You don't have to wait with war opt-in/out status, now. Just list your CoC name here and request if you do wish to join, man. We'd love to have you aboard.

I'm under doctortaco. Would you believe that name was available?

I've kicked the idea around ad nauseum. If not for our leader, I would FO and join. But I like him and I want to continue to help out until I get too frustrated and and bounce. Some day I'm sure.

Do you want to be a fuckin COC fighter or not.

dana-white-money.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back