Clash of Clans, v3: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really tough matchup we got stuck with. Going to need some different strategy IMO. they have 11 th10s, 1-7 are all pretty tough.

#11 I think we should have one of our strong th10s drop and aim for 3*
#10 someone with max witches hit it, a few golems maybe hogs for the top. See of we can get 3*
8-9 either have a strong th10 drop and try to get 3 or have our strong th9s get 2 on them.

That leaves 1-7 for us to do the best we can on. Business as usual for th9 and below. Maybe shift people down a few so we get mostly 2 and 3* it'd going to be tough. Let me know what you all are thinking.

Really tough matchup we got stuck with. Going to need some different strategy IMO. they have 11 th10s, 1-7 are all pretty tough.

#11 I think we should have one of our strong th10s drop and aim for 3*
#10 someone with max witches hit it, a few golems maybe hogs for the top. See of we can get 3*
8-9 either have a strong th10 drop and try to get 3 or have our strong th9s get 2 on them.

That leaves 1-7 for us to do the best we can on. Business as usual for th9 and below. Maybe shift people down a few so we get mostly 2 and 3* it'd going to be tough. Let me know what you all are thinking.

We need some better planning and coaching throughout the clan. We have put up far too many zero and 1 star attacks lately. In a war like this one, we cant afford to do that.

I don't know how to go about this.. war tracker was perfect but people didn't use it. If we used it, and everyone posted their planned attack, at least we could put extra eyes on the plan and give pointers.

We need some better planning and coaching throughout the clan. We have put up far too many zero and 1 star attacks lately. In a war like this one, we cant afford to do that.

I don't know how to go about this.. war tracker was perfect but people didn't use it. If we used it, and everyone posted their planned attack, at least we could put extra eyes on the plan and give pointers.

I think its going to continue to some extent, some of the near max th10's if we get a 1 star on its tough to justify someone else attacking it in an attempt at 2*. The unstarred bases is another story.

This war, and I'm just speaking about up top, we should really weigh the base we're attacking vs our strengths rather than just going straight across. Need to leave ourselves options in case we get a few 0* attacks so someone else can cover.

That's why I think having some of you real strong th9's try for 2stars on the mid th10's (whichever ones they feel confident in going against) and having a th10 drop to try and 3 star their weaker 10's so we don't have to waste an attack doing it later. This way we get some bonus th9 attacks that can clean up late.

TH9s hitting TH10s need to watch some gogiwiwi videos. 8-12 giants to tank inferno towers and you can 2 star pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back