Clear urine

Fenderson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hi this might be a noob question but I didn't see it covered in the FAQ

I'm on gomad at the moment and it has been very successful and resulted in me gaining 10-15lbs.
I have obviously been going to the toilet a lot and have noticed my urine is very clear. I thought this was great and a sign of being hydrated but a friend mentioned my urine should be a slight yellow and said my body was flushing away important nutrients. Is this bs?

Sorry for the long post, hope you can help.

Clear urine means your body is getting enough liquid. Your friend needs to smarten up.

My piss is only clear when I'm drunk, which means my body is running at 100 percent efficiency when I'm drinking excessively.

We have established that you have a clear urine stream, but your going to need to find out if it is only clear when YOU look at it, have your Mom or girl or someone watch you pee to confirm

Maybe I should get the whole family around and make a day of it. Nah only kidding :) thanks for the help.

You might be missing something in your diet. Clear urine is nothing to be alarmed about, but you could be missing some micro-nutrients. Are you taking a multivitamin? Are you eating your greens? Are you getting other colored foods like tomatos, squash, and carrots? I drink a gallon of water or more each day. My urine is clear in stream but is slightly yellow in the bowl. Likely a diet problem where you are missing a key b vitamin or other minerals. Nothing to freak out about.

You might be missing something in your diet. Clear urine is nothing to be alarmed about, but you could be missing some micro-nutrients. Are you taking a multivitamin? Are you eating your greens? Are you getting other colored foods like tomatos, squash, and carrots? I drink a gallon of water or more each day. My urine is clear in stream but is slightly yellow in the bowl. Likely a diet problem where you are missing a key b vitamin or other minerals. Nothing to freak out about.

I do take a multivitamin and my pee is normally green, it's only when I forget to take one when I notice the clear urine. I eat well and my diets pretty good,so like you said its probaby nothing to worry about. Thanks for the help.

I do take a multivitamin and my pee is normally green, it's only when I forget to take one when I notice the clear urine. I eat well and my diets pretty good,so like you said its probaby nothing to worry about. Thanks for the help.

umm.....what?

You're friend's a fucking retard.

you-dont-say-rage-face-nic-cage-meme.png

When you take a multivitamin any excess minerals that your body doesn't need are excreted and it turns the pee green. It's in the FAQ

Green = STD
Strong Yellow = B Vitamins going weeeeeeee

Gomad is a great way to put on 25 pounds of body fat, hope you get good results and don't regret it mate.

This reminds me of bootcamp and the chart posted over the pisser.

Back