International Climate Change Deniers...

Yeah, I should be able to dump all my toxic chemicals in your back yard since I have personal freedom. Fuck you.
We already have technology that helps, it’s called renewable energy. But of course, idiots, like you, rally against them because the man in the talking picture box told you to be against them.
It has nothing to do with the TV. There's been a steady progression to renewable energy for the better part of the last decade +.

You need to get out into the real world And see for yourself how much critical infrastructure runs with fossil fuels and can't just be changed on the drop of a dime.

At this point adapt and reduce where possible should be the goal not any of this net zero garbage.

It has nothing to do with the TV. There's been a steady progression to renewable energy for the better part of the last decade +.

You need to get out into the real world And see for yourself how much critical infrastructure runs with fossil fuels and can't just be changed on the drop of a dime.

At this point adapt and reduce where possible should be the goal not any of this net zero garbage.

Not offence, but do you know what 'net zero' means?

if CBDC, digital ID, and digital wallets are being used to abuse the rights of citizens in china, why bring that here? where is the conspiracy theory in all of this? it's not a theory, it's reality.
Hey I thought the Demonrats already locked us in our homes and injected us with vac^H^H^Hexperimental RNA treatments that sterilized us and continue to track our movement? Why are so many people still having babies? And why are there so many assholes on the roads? I thought once the evil liberal government gained that power they would never give it back?

I swear I read about that every single day on Sherdog back in 2020. And I was assured that it was reality and not just the crazy ramblings of paranoid imbeciles.

Not offence, but do you know what 'net zero' means?
Emitted va removed. I understand the goal I just don't think it's remotely realistic at this point and time. Adleast not to the level and speed some are proposing.

I work on a ton of net zero buildings , passive housing. There's still a ton of kinks in the technology to be worked out and a severe manpower shortage.

It's coming along, and like I mentioned it's been coming along for some time now and it would be a lot easier if people worked together instead of going the old all or nothing route.

It's going to be 50 degrees on Christmas....in the Midwest. Any argument against climate change has been completely debunked by this fact. Local ski hill is struggling to stay alive, making snow all week and open on weekends. Im just hoping it isn't a delayed winter and we're snowed in in April.
I don't think anybody's denying climate change but questing if it's caused mostly by man or natural changes that happen over time.

Emitted vs reduced. I understand the goal I just don't think it's remotely realistic at this point and time. Adleast not to the level and speed some are proposing.

I work on a ton of net zero buildings , passive housing. There's still a ton of kinks in the technology to be worked out and a severe manpower shortage.

It's coming along, and like I mentioned it's been coming along for some time now and it would be a lot easier if people worked together instead of going the old all or nothing route.

Net zero isn't all or nothing, it's just a limit that can be raised and raised again by making the most of technological advancements such as carbon capture.

It's a great objective that will employ a ton of people, and aims at something that can only really be seen as a positive.

Simplistic thinking. Like saying this kid could "obviously" stop a house fire:

depositphotos_218008804-stock-video-mother-lights-matches-teaches-little.jpg

The carbon cycle is not something easily reversed or slowed once kicked into high gear. So far nobody in the mainstream climate change alarmist are proposing ANYTHING that would make a meaningful difference.

If we truly want to master climate we need to invest in research and tech to remove carbon from the atmosphere (carbon scrubbing), but that gets very little $$ and attention.

What are you basing this on? Because what you're saying makes zero sense and isn't supported by the physical science basis of climate science.

As for carbon capture, the technology exists, it just requires an enormous amount of energy. That's not likely to change anytime soon.

I don't think anybody's denying climate change but questing if it's caused mostly by man or natural changes that happen over time.

Questioning whether or not we've caused it is like questioning whether or not smoking causes cancer. It's not remotely questionable to anyone with even the most trivial understanding of the subject.

I believe that are using planes to spray something in the air daily here in the US. You can watch the planes fly patterns across the sky. They will do a large run then the you see the trail stop and then start up again as they move to another area. Whatever they are spraying then spreads across the sky. I am not sure what the spray is but it is not just a series of planes and exhaust contrails.

I think you are in the UK or maybe Germany with the Siver name and AV so I am not sure if you see things like this over there but here in the US you see it everyday. We did not see things like this in the sky 10 -15 years ago or earlier than that. A plane guy may be able to come in here and give some info on plane engines and newer technology but it still would not explain why you can watch the planes do a run with the white trail behind it and then it stops the white trail and then starts it again a little bit further away or more to the left or right of the originally run.

The only time I have not seen the chemtrails daily was after Hurricane Ian destroyed us down here last September. We had 10 days without them. During that time we did have Chinook helicopters overhead daily as they were dropping supplies on Sanibel Island.
The amount of ignorance here is amazing.

The denials have just taken different forms as more and more evidence comes out that becomes impossible to ignore.

Within living memory it's been "burning fossil fuels doesn't cause warming" (this was known to be false to fossil fuel companies at the time) to "if carbon causes climate change why is there a pause?" (There wasnt), now we're onto the latest version "well nothing we (are willing to) do will help so we shouldn't do anything."

What are you basing this on? Because what you're saying makes zero sense and isn't supported by the physical science basis of climate science.

As for carbon capture, the technology exists, it just requires an enormous amount of energy. That's not likely to change anytime soon.

I'm basing it on basic knowledge of how the carbon cycle works. Once carbon is released it creates a chain of events that accelerates warming... cutting emissions will slow this slightly, but it won't "fix" it.

Nuclear powered carbon capture is a far more important part of the puzzle than cutting emissions. But nobody focuses on that because they'd rather use the issue to control behavior and horde power than actually solve the problem.

Last edited:
I apologize to the people of Florida. With my move it seems I've brought mid-west chilly weather this year to the sunshine state.

Glad it has been a mild fall in the mid-west. Only another 4 to 5 months to go of grey chilly weather up in the north. I used to love the occasional mild winter weather when i resided in Illinois.

It's going to be 50 degrees on Christmas....in the Midwest. Any argument against climate change has been completely debunked by this fact. Local ski hill is struggling to stay alive, making snow all week and open on weekends. Im just hoping it isn't a delayed winter and we're snowed in in April.
You trollin? If so, 7.5/10. If not, anecdotals aren't a valid argument.

The problem is overpopulation.

The reason the elite don't want to depopulate is because fiat currencies will collapse.

If fiat currencies collapse so will governments. All of them.

If governments collapse, the elite's heads will roll.

So instead they'll convince the majority to consume less, not travel, eat crickets and have a lower quality of life while they build themselves quarter billion dollar compounds on Hawaiian islands.

Do you have any idea what that entails? It's not popping over to best buy and getting a couple new chargers, this is many trillions of dollars and several decades just to support what we already have, and start multiplying that if we're talking about the whole world doing the same.

So it makes sense to start investing in our infrastructure now, right? It's already crumbling, so the sooner we get started, the quicker we can fix the existing problems.

So it makes sense to start investing in our infrastructure now, right? It's already crumbling, so the sooner we get started, the quicker we can fix the existing problems.
The parts in crap condition are more in roads, water systems, levees, bridges and tunnels, railways. They did already start fixing stuff under Trump, but that just brought the "report card" from a "D" when Obama left to a "C" when Trump left.

Those things are probably a priority over a complete overhaul of the electrical grid into wind power. They can't even keep up with the existing basic things, so I have no idea why you would have any confidence in them making wind farms the size of Utah to accommodate the existing energy demands, only to find out by the time they're done that it's obsolete and have to move on to change plans before it's even done.

Back