Elections Clinton vs Trump Polls thread (Clinton's Bounce Larger than Trump's)

Prediction on Win Margin for Election Night (Electoral College)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
<1>

How's that, exactly?

Trump will refuse to make 17 million illegal immigrants legal so they can vote Democrat and open the flood gates for every foreigner to take completely control of the country. In other words, he won't let us become France

I can't wait for Daddy to spank this crooked bitch. Im going to LOVE the liberal tears

JVS might be losing it. He's been putting multiple people on ignore lately after saying it was "weak" for years.
i put him on ignore about a year ago. it isnt "weak" to do it. no need to read shit by trolls. it is just a waste of time. i think he literally copy and pastes the same reply to every post i make, no matter the topic. it greatly improved my sherdog experience

This is laughable:
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/dont-worry-about-the-electoral-college-math/

Do you realize what's going on? Trump is SO WEAK among the general electorate that even though he has already secured sole claim to his party's nomination, he can't even defeat Hillary in a general despite that her current GE popularity is stunted by her still (theoretically) potential opposition. She's +4 in spite of this.

It's unreal. I think Silver's 25% chance for Trump is too great. He's not even winning worst-case scenarios.

Trump hasn't once established a lead even at the peaks of his momentum. Hillary has never fallen below him even in her troughs.

He doesn't stand a chance. But have fun. It doesn't matter at this point. The GOP electorate made its bed.

It's going to be closer than you think.

Trump will refuse to make 17 million illegal immigrants legal so they can vote Democrat and open the flood gates for every foreigner to take completely control of the country. In other words, he won't let us become France

If this is the issue you care about, then you have to start demanding not a wall, but E-verify with teeth, like the bill purposed in the 90's, that the Chamber of Commerce stopped, not the Dems.

Both parties benefit from the status quo of illegal immigration.

This is one of many issues where the divide and conquer playbook is so obvious, that it should be insulting to us all.

i put him on ignore about a year ago. it isnt "weak" to do it. no need to read shit by trolls. it is just a waste of time. i think he literally copy and pastes the same reply to every post i make, no matter the topic. it greatly improved my sherdog experience

You didn't actually put me on ignore (@ProBoxingInsidr). And you're referring to the evidence proving that you're El Viejito, which I've posted three times, after I was asked to. It's highly relevant because my point is that you don't actually believe what you say. You post as two mirror-image characters in order to stir shit up. It's kind of disturbing, given how much you've put into each character.

Someone like soda has to be on ignore because etiquette and the rules don't rein in his tendency to make threads unreadable by flooding them with multiple, big Trump campaign graphics on every page.

New poll today has Clinton by 9 points in Pennsylvania. If trump can't win Pennsylvania the election is over. The ways for him to win is a lot smaller than Clinton. Only once has the state gone republican in almost 30 years.

Trump is going to win .. some of you are going to be in denial right up until Nov 8 it seems .. hillary is backed and funded by tptb .. she is the chosen one .. she is outspending trump 10 to 1 and has raised way more than him yet still can't shake him and he actually leads in many polls .. she should be blowing trump away .. but that's not what's happening .. major red flag for her .. Trump is going to take this

Trump is going to win .. some of you are going to be in denial right up until Nov 8 it seems .. hillary is backed and funded by tptb .. she is the chosen one .. she is outspending trump 10 to 1 and has raised way more than him yet still can't shake him and he actually leads in many polls .. she should be blowing trump away .. but that's not what's happening .. major red flag for her .. Trump is going to take this

Crooked Hillary has had the mainstream media in her back pocket since the election started as well as the backing of many incredibly rich and powerful establishment people and yet, she is struggling against a guy who has been aggressively attacked by both left and right media as well as powerful establishment people. It is an incredible that Trump has come so far when you look at what he is up against compared to the cult-like support Crooked Hillary has received.

Its close enough that it will be decided on eventx that lead up to the election. If we have another San Bernadino or the stock market drops, whatever. I think the most recent events will play heavily on the voters minds.

But Hillary is not getting the white male vote this time around, thats for sure. They are the very last demographic she looks too. They had gays, trangenders, illegals, mothers of slain black males, but where is the disadvantage white blue collar worker from West Virginia, Ohio, Penns, etc? I guess they have too much priviledge to be cared about?

Its looking like a protest vote for Trump so far for me. I should vote for Hillary because its a much safer vote for an average white collar worker. But fuck her.

If this is the issue you care about, then you have to start demanding not a wall, but E-verify with teeth, like the bill purposed in the 90's, that the Chamber of Commerce stopped, not the Dems.

Both parties benefit from the status quo of illegal immigration.

This is one of many issues where the divide and conquer playbook is so obvious, that it should be insulting to us all.

This is where Trimp shines though because he not a corporate shill. Real estate was always his game and hes taking on illegal immigration like Pat Buchanon which is not the typical republican stance.

Trump isnt a hero and he isnt so honest but he is one rare politician that can speak honestly on the topic from the perpective of americans. Its not just a white male thing either. My closest coworker is an Arab Lebanonese and hes one of the most anti illegal immigration proponents ive met. Then again, hes old enough to have watched his once beautiful country get overrun by immigrants that turned it into a shithole. Lol

160713_gma_dowd2_0711_33x16_1600.jpg

polls.jpg

2016-electoral-map-projections.jpg

are people unaware that after the RNC the nominated takes a spike in the polls? the same after the DNC for their nom....

This is where Trimp shines though because he not a corporate shill. Real estate was always his game and hes taking on illegal immigration like Pat Buchanon which is not the typical republican stance.

Trump isnt a hero and he isnt so honest but he is one rare politician that can speak honestly on the topic from the perpective of americans. Its not just a white male thing either. My closest coworker is an Arab Lebanonese and hes one of the most anti illegal immigration proponents ive met. Then again, hes old enough to have watched his once beautiful country get overrun by immigrants that turned it into a shithole. Lol

To be honest, I think Trump shows that he isn't the Maverick many of his supporters seem to think he is on this issue.

I personally think Trump is pretty bright, and that he definitely knows that E-verify is how you stop illegal immigration, and not a wall.

What talking about building a wall does is it allows him to pander to anti-illegal immigration folks without pissing off the Chamber Commerce.

Smart on his part for sure, but cowardly as well.

I try not to hit him too hard on this though, because by this measure my man Bernie, is quite the political coward as well, when in reality he is forced into political calculation.

Im sure Trump knows about e verify but it doesnt sell like an old fashioned wall does. The wall is just a good start. It wont curb the visa overstayers and will keep more illegals in but you have to start somewhere. It didnt work for east germany but its working wonders for Israel and well for saudi arabia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back