CM Punk FINALLY addresses UFC losses (WWERAW)

Leviticus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

CM Punk heroically addressed his injury that will force him out of Wrestlemania as well as UFC lossses.

A brave man and legendary folk hero willing to take risks and face his fears - adored by millions around the globe.

The crowd roared with approval as a tearful CM Punk laid his heart out on the line.

ITS CLOBBERING TIME!!!!

They gave up on D1CM too soon. imho bro was just starting to get comfortable.
200w.gif

I was pretty annoyed that they booked Cody to win the Rumble again, because I thought a program with Punk and Rollins at Mania would have been amazing, but I guess they dodged a bullet there.

Hope he gets better soon. There are a lot of fun match ups waiting for him.

I'll always remember this classic. The battle of two undefeated legends
View attachment 1026877
These fights were legit fun though. Say what you want.

Punk vs Gall
Punk vs Jackson
Northcutt vs Gall
Gall vs Jackson
Cody Pfizer vs Northcutt

They should have done Northcutt vs Punk. Missed opportunity.

All those fights were low level but they always padded a card decently lol. They were funny and entertaining in their own way.

So thats his 3rd injury in just under 2 years i believe (he had at least 2 in AEW) think its time he called it a career, his body is seemingly made out of glass now.

I was pretty annoyed that they booked Cody to win the Rumble again, because I thought a program with Punk and Rollins at Mania would have been amazing, but I guess they dodged a bullet there.

Hope he gets better soon. There are a lot of fun match ups waiting for him.
They could have still done it.

Punk wins at elimination chamber and gets his titleshot.

Rollins and Punk both should be missing Mania, based on the injuries they have. Rollins won't be 100 percent if he gets in there at Mania.

They could have still done it.

Punk wins at elimination chamber and gets his titleshot.

Rollins and Punk both should be missing Mania, based on the injuries they have. Rollins won't be 100 percent if he gets in there at Mania.

Maybe...

But based on last night, it seems like they're booking a program with Punk and McIntyre and Cody might be facing Rollins at Mania instead of Roman...

Don't get me wrong though. Cody vs Rollins would be great too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back