CM Punk FINALLY addresses UFC losses (WWERAW)

cm punk just like fedor faced much bigger competition outside of ufc

h2h70wyp0gx51.jpg

These fights were legit fun though. Say what you want.

Punk vs Gall
Punk vs Jackson
Northcutt vs Gall
Gall vs Jackson
Cody Pfizer vs Northcutt

They should have done Northcutt vs Punk. Missed opportunity.

All those fights were low level but they always padded a card decently lol. They were funny and entertaining in their own way.
I agree

Mickey Gall was terrified of CM Punks stand up - he knew it was only a matter of time before he got hit with the GTS - that is whey he dived in for the immediate hail mary takedown and blanketed CM Punk for the questionable stoppage.
Probably the same ref who worked Hendo vs Bisping 1. Let em fight ref!

Punk is the only UFC fighter, including all the women, that I legit think I could beat.

Is this relevant in 2024 though?

Props to him for having the bollocks to get in there.

Its ESPECIALLY impressive when you think -- he must have known that he wasn't really a natural fighter and/or a tough guy.
He must have known that, deep down. He must have.

Look at the way he moved, his physique, his frame. Nothing stacked up.
Easier to be brave when you're at least a tough mofo imo, Punk didn't even have that going for him.

So to still get in there and take a pummelling anyway, good on the cunt imho.

Edit: not only one pummelling anyway, the cunt came back for a second helping. War Punk.

Ayo, CM Punk out here spittin' str8 fax no printer 🗣️📠 ahile??! Ain't no shame if your game's wack, as long as you give it a shot cause mans ain't know unless mans try, you feel me my fams? 💯👊

Dat Trans yute Drew's a str8 dick tho for rollin' up and hitting em with that #Bigotry strap maybe dey/dem represents dem h8rs out here in the 6ixdog 💪🚫👎

#CMPunkDidOk #GANAB notwinningfighter*

Phil Brooks is perhaps one of the worst fighters to ever step into a UFC cage...

That being said, he did step into the cage... twice. Once against a very talented fighter in Mickey Gall

The other time he went the distance against another fighter. He did lose though.

But... that's about 20 minutes in the UFC cage. That's perhaps more than everyone else on Sherdog.

So, Punk will indeed be known forever as a former UFC Fighter, a former Professional Fighter... Kudos to him for making the walk,

It's not easy to sign up for a real fight. Punk admitted to being scared and still making the walk. Good on him.

That being said, NeckBeard SherBro easily KOs Punk with 2 weeks training :cool:

I always find it ridiculous to see posters trying to give CM Punk credit for fighting in the UFC. He made over a million dollars per fight. Anyone here would be willing to do that. He doesn't deserve a single ounce of credit. To do so is a slap in the face of actual fighters who put their bodies on the line for pennies and work hard to get to the UFC, 99% will never get paid what CM Punk did for his 2 pathetic "fights."

I always find it ridiculous to see posters trying to give CM Punk credit for fighting in the UFC. He made over a million dollars per fight. Anyone here would be willing to do that.
Spoken like someone who has never been knocked out ever in sparring, or never even suffered black eye or red eye

Punk is a rich person who didn't need to take that risk. He still did.

I find it ridiculous that kids who never trained or even fought at local levels, them giving shit to UFC fighters for losing is idiotic

I will never understand how a grown adult can actually watch this. There’s grown adults in the crowd acting like it’s real hahaha

These fights were legit fun though. Say what you want.

Punk vs Gall
Punk vs Jackson
Northcutt vs Gall
Gall vs Jackson
Cody Pfizer vs Northcutt

They should have done Northcutt vs Punk. Missed opportunity.

All those fights were low level but they always padded a card decently lol. They were funny and entertaining in their own way.
I know people don't like sage and he isn't high level, but he would have beaten the brakes off of CM and eventually starched him.

Last edited:
Spoken like someone who has never been knocked out ever in sparring, or never even suffered black eye or red eye

Punk is a rich person who didn't need to take that risk. He still did.

I find it ridiculous that kids who never trained or even fought at local levels, them giving shit to UFC fighters for losing is idiotic
{<huh}

What a ridiculous post. I took whoppings and got black eyes for free as a young man. I got the stitches and had to pay for them. Punk got quickly submitted for over a million. He didn't take any risk, he did nothing brave, nor did he earn the opportunity like real fighters have to do. He got to cosplay as a fighter for millions of dollars.

It was a bit of a sideshow for sure but he did better than a lump of potatoes like me would have. Some people are just shitty athletes, at least he gave it a go. I never really thought negatively about it because it never really had any kind of impact on anyone else.

I mean, good for him... he had the courage to take 2 real fights, took his beatings and didn't complain but....

Fucking hell he was bad... Zero athleticism, slow, couldn't throw a punch, couldn't wrestle and grapple...

These 2 fights should never have happened. But again, respect. It takes balls to step into a ring or a cage and fight for real

i laughed out loud as soon as i saw his little horse gallop and then watched him immediately get taken down. his reaction timing was legendary.

Back