CM Punk on Colby Covington: It's racist. I get what Colby is doing but I don't appreciate it.

Do you agree with CM Punk on Colby Covington?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cm punk is a goofus and a whiny complainer. this has been more and more apparent since his departure from wwe.
its been almost 5 years since he left and all hes done since is get his ass whooped by 2 jobbers in MMA. weighing in on successful fighters/competitors is really all he has left
Because he has always been intended as a bridge between promotions. Now, this whole thing would have worked better had he been able to actually win but not so.
Bring a popular guy from a massive fanbase over and fans will follow, simple as that. Unfortunately for Mr. Punk he lost out the most because now, his previous tough guy shtick is a laugh and fans abandoned him. Had he won? Well, Brock.....
My point I intended to make would be it his only way to stay relevant now lol

How is he spreading ‘ignroance’ you imbecile? Lol you must be a snow flake
I'll answer your question with a question, How is he not spreading ignorance? You dumbass, you must be fun at parties.

CM Punk tries way to hard to be Henry Rollins...
giphy.gif

No, I'm not confused. "Race relations" doesn't get better with forced integration. That actually makes it worse.

Black people should be angry, not at white people, but government. Government has destroyed the black family. Government has kept black people in poverty. Government has increased, not decreased, racial tensions.
A divided people are easier to rule. The government doesn’t want a united people turning their attention toward them, they’d rather have the masses squabbling and bickering amongst themselves.

I don’t see anything racist either?

CM Punk should stop embarrassing himself, pro-wrestling fans, and mma fans.

its crazy how nobody understands what the fucking definition of racism is.

then again public indoctrination is supposed to teach everyone to be fucking idiots so its not totally shocking.

Meh, I find it hard to care about Colby. Whenever I try to analyze his schtick it just makes me sad. But I guess there are a lot of tweens and teens in North America these days (as in the generational cohort is a large one if I'm not mistaken) so I guess that virgin, nerdbash stuff gets a good amount of attention.

This coming from the pro wrestler (granted that I liked in WWE) that talked as much shit as he did on an open mic. He's not a fighter so who tf cares. If words hurt your feelings in general you have some issues.

Born into the highest, most privileged socioeconomic class in the world, yet still not smart enough to make anything significant of yourselves.

Then American blacks who cry racism/discrimination at everything and trumptards have something in common.

Sounds about right, only white people calling other white people racist for something where race isnt mentioned.

What a fucking fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back