CM Punk Training Camp???

Maybe they feel as if any training footage they have looks so bad it will be counterproductive.

seriously if you actually admit to being one of those^^^^ your a bigger moron than i thought... LOL holy shit.

So decide...am I CM Punk, a person who follows his twitter, your father? All of it together?

I look at this response...and see that your little sister actually did some permanent brain damage...
ooooo another sister beating me up joke. about as original and your bitch mate phils wwe schtick he brought to the cage last time.
did you drown in your own tears when mickey beat the piss out of him? or just talk about his sister?

So decide...am I CM Punk, a person who follows his twitter, your father? All of it together?
how about D. an absolute fucken loser?
ill take D for 100 thanks.

ooooo another sister beating me up joke. about as original and your bitch mate phils wwe schtick he brought to the cage last time.
did you drown in your own tears when mickey beat the piss out of him? or just talk about his sister?

how about D. an absolute fucken loser?
ill take D for 100 thanks.

OK , calm down fella. You start to get obsessed with yours truly.
I understand that it's the most important moment of all 16 years you sit on Sherdog, but remember, the topic is CM Punk, not me.

It's clearly not a cash grab, he's famous enough to get to essentially play make a wish kid.

The guy has better ways to grab cash then getting emasculated on a ufc show.

He's definitely bringing eyeballs to the promotion . It's better than a ham and egger fight.

I've just accepted it. It is what it is. Dont expect these types of fights to disappear going forward in the wmme era. I choose to watch what I want and don't even care about the revenue streams anymore.

Your an idiot, regardless if punk wins or not his being involved if nothing else puts more money in the other guys pocket. not to mention the attention the no name fighters otherwise wouldnt get.
He's not even a fighter, he's a fucking actor and he is taking money out of guys' pockets so wrestling fans have something to laugh at.

i can see the keyboard warrior mentality that was around when i last frequented the fourms is still going strong. are the Fedor nut huggers still as prevalent as well? :D lol

I think everyone needs to calm down. He'll be gone next fight.

i can see the keyboard warrior mentality that was around when i last frequented the fourms is still going strong. are the Fedor nut huggers still as prevalent as well? :D lol
For sure.

Back