Cm punk would destroy bethe Correa

I dont think the UFC could sustain another CM Punk fight. It doesnt really help it to use Bethe,but its less bad than Punk.

On BloodyElbow? :eek:;)
bbd93643-9a46-4f7e-a126-d53e29a7a43b-m.jpg

Yo it's that raven-haired chick everyone was going nuts about a few years back

The "I stalked the Raven Haired Security Girl" thread was the light that burned so bright, it couldn't even last a week.

I'm all about men being vastly superior to women on average in the athletic realm where strength is a major component. That being said, I say Nunes kicks his ass. She boxes him up all day. She's probably nearly as strong and far far more skilled. Punk didn't belong anywhere near the Octagon. I don't think he could win a local show. I'm not trying to put him down. I like the guy. I thought he was very classy during the whole debacle. He took the opportunity offered him and I respect his courage. But facts are facts.

Nunes, Cyborg and Holm all piece up CM Punk. I honestly think Joanna, Thug Rose and Andrade could too.

That WWE actor is probably the only male that actually could lose to her.

Is this ever going to end

CM Punk would beat Nunes and Cryroid too. The yuge strength gap makes up for the skill gap.

inbe4 white knights disagree
Not a white knight but i think comparing cyborg and nunes to bethe is a pretty bad comparison and tbh i think both of those girls have a good chance of beating punk. What in the hell has cm punk shown whatsoever in mma his striking is god awful. He might be stronger but he wont even be able to hit nunes before getting lit up like a christmas tree imo. But for any other fighter on the roster youre definitely right about the strength gap

Back