CM Punks UFC Career Summed Up in Gifs

i would do it for that kinda money but he didn't need the money, he just decided to grow some balls

I wonder if Rener Gracie played a part in it. He was , if I remember correct, the first to stroke Punks ego about being such a great BJJ artist despite only little practice. Something like "he has only a blue belt but the ability of a brown to black belt". Regarding Rener Punk had practiced BJJ for years before starting mma training. I remember people thought he would be at least competitive regarding bjj.

Roufus is an egomaniac but imo its much simpler. He knew Punk would never succeed and did not even bring the necessary work ethic to the table but he got lots of money and name recognition. I kinda get why he took him in. He even tried to stop Punk from taking the Gall fight.
makes sense

Why was this guy ever even considered?

The UFC should start a tournament between Sherdog vs The Underground Neckbeards.

It could even be a TUF season

TUF 2021 - neckbeards VS simps for the undisputed virgin weight championship of the internet

winner gets a VIP membership to PVZ onlyfans and a signed pair of Hollys tiny shorts

anyone got a link to this interview or story? outside of this dude, I can't find any link to the story at all. If it was true, you'd think it'll be pick up by mma or wrestling dirtsheets

nevermind, this dude is just a troll blogger. sigh.

My point is that he left his profession, decided to try something different, committed himself to it, and gave it a shot. Yea, he was outclassed and it was obvious. Not sure that means he's deserving of never-ending ridicule, mostly from people who themselves don't train let alone compete.
Bullshit.

People here don't make fun of Bautista for trying mma. Because he went to some unknown promotion to test himself to see if he had what it takes.

CM Punk just wanted an instant ticket to UFC stardom. He embarrassed himself completely and now we get to mock him eternally for it. That was the bargain all along.

His feet felt the floor of the cage....

Either you get it or you don't

Something like this

77cG.gif

Lol so many armchair warrior fighting academics taking a bite and posting to defend their as yet undocumented testicle size. This goober has stepped into the cage and proven his, delusional or not, when he doesn't need the coin, and got his ass handed to him in front of the world. If he did that to try and prove something to himself and failed dismally, well welcome to the storyline of the majority of peoples' lives. He's utterly useless in the cage and i hope we never have to see or hear of him again, but credit where credit is due. Just harder to give to someone you consider such a loser if it makes you consider where you sit in that equation
If he wanted to prove something to himself he could have done it in a regional promotion. Hell, he could have done it in the gym after his first or hundredth sparring session. If he really wanted that he would have figured it out.

The reason he's a total loser is because he wanted the fame and merit of fighting in the UFC in front of millions. Well, fuck him. He humiliated himself and deserves all the mockery.

What a weak ass OP. Did you know he had a second fight TS?

If he wanted to prove something to himself he could have done it in a regional promotion. Hell, he could have done it in the gym after his first or hundredth sparring session. If he really wanted that he would have figured it out.

The reason he's a total loser is because he wanted the fame and merit of fighting in the UFC in front of millions. Well, fuck him. He humiliated himself and deserves all the mockery.
This. But also, if the ufc offered me 500k I’d take the humiliation. I’d deserve it, but I’d take it

theres has to be some degree of delusion as well.

he was training with pros and could’ve figured out if he had it or not.

also he also could’ve started on some regional level 1st to test himself and then move to ufc if he had success there.

Imagine some wwe wrestler playing in nba or nfl?

they’re not gonna get playing time if they’re not good.

100% All the shit people can try to spin. He was at a gym with world champions. You're trying to tell me none of them knew he literally couldn't fight.? They saw him every day at the gym... EVERY DAY.

And then there are other guys in WWE that coming across may actually have won fights.. But they get this guy....

AND HE FIGHTS TWICE?

I respect his balls but fuck is he so untalented and uncoordinated man. This guy has WMMA levels of athleticism.
Wmma isn't as bad as cm punk

Bethe is better than cm punk. Literally

You can bet everyone figured that out long before his first fight including his coaches. Punk really is delusional about himself but he was basically the laughing stock of the gym. There were quite some comments about him that in looking back just described how it was but everyone wanted to stay anonymous. I guess it was a contract issue. I dont even fault the team. They made a lot of money and marketing of an idiot.

The gym fights he had must be comedy for the ages at Roufus.

Must've been. I mean, I remember Rogan talking about him in the time before he fought. After seeing him hitting the pads or bags. Words to the effect of, "He doesn't really look like he is very coordinated, It's like he's not in great control of his body".

If Rogan was saying that publicly. Imagine what people were saying privately.

The could've just asked him to throw a ball. Wrist out, guaranteed.

That coffin meme is dead by now right?

dude is a dud but still has more balls than every single poster on here
I give him props for stepping in the cage. I do resent the fact that he got overpaid to underperform, while other / more deserving fighters are getting paid peanuts after dedicating their lives to the sport.

Back