CMV: Fury beats both Wilder, Parker and Joshua if he comes in shape.

Fury has the reach and is a crafty fucker for his size so he could give anyone trouble but it all comes down to that massive "if" regarding the kind of condition he turns up in. He'd have to be in tip top shape and very motivated against Joshua or he'd get caught and put down. But if hes on form he could keep AJ at bay and outwork him for a boring decision, especially considering AJs suspect cardio. And if he could do that to AJ he could definitely do it to Wilder or Parker.

Biggest threats to AJ imo = in shape Fury, comeback Wlad, Ortiz passing a piss test and a HW Usyk.

Ive been saying that for a long time. I'm in the minority though

I think hes a nighmare for all of them. Hed beat parker easily. based on the Wlad fight, Joshua wouldn't get near him and hed bore his way to a UD. Fck knows with Wilder as Im still unsure how good he really is due to who hes fought, but I'd say the fighter that beat Wlad beats them all comfortably. Problem is that fighter will never be back in the ring, and its a damn shame in all honesty

The Fury who beat Wlad might befuddle them and beat them. He's mobile for such a big man, can box and can scrap. Very possible. That Fury would beat Takam and Helenius who fought last night imo. Doesnt' mean he'd beat Joshua, but its very, very, possible. I think that FURY would beat Whyte last night easy.

He has been out for two years now tho. He looks 400lbs. Joshua would blow through him today.

I just watched the Fury Chisora 2 fight. Outside of Haye (who blasted him), nobody has beat Derek so easily. Fury was legit.

Was.

I never rated Fury when he started, I thought he would be domestic level. He struggled in British title fights but he came back better. He improved dramatically. He proved me wrong a few times. He started very young and I never took that into account. He got better and better, then he pissed it all away.

He's wasted his prime coked up in a caravan and getting bigger than the Beatles.

He'll come back for a pay cheque but I hope he comes back fit and motivated. He struggled with John McDermott then won the rematch. He just got better and better. I didn't believe he would win a commonwealth title never mind a world title, but he did. I thought Wlad would beat him.

So I'm loathe to say he can't do it. I do doubt it though. The Fury who proved me and everybody else wrong was a kid with potential. This Fury is a grown man who has wasted his potential.

Maybe he proves us all wrong again. Mf'er can box and he's 6,9 and 18 stone when in shape. That's a fucking handful for anyone.

I doubt Fury can come back. He proved me wrong at every stage of his career tho. So I would not be completely surprised if he does vs the current HW division.

Good post, agree with everything you said

he proved everyone wrong in all fairness. Im not the biggest fan of his style but the thing that has really impressed me is his boxing skills; he's a very good boxer compared to his peers in the division.

I doubt Fury is coming back, much less whether he would come back dedicated to the sport.
But the guy has more skill and a higher boxing IQ than Joshua and Wilder put together. If Fury ever came back, and was serious about it, I'd pick him over any HW on te planet right now.

WTF is this bullshit that Fury who fought Wlad would beat everyone?

It was questionable that he even beat Wlad, and it was one of the biggest non-fights ever held for a world title at heavyweight

Are some people forgetting how shit the fight was, or are you thinking that Chisora is some kind of yardstick on how to judge a world class heavyweight by?

Fury is a joke, and his best win was barely a fucking fight, and some are starting to sound fucking silly with what they are saying

Folks realize he hasnt fought once in 3 years right? Hes fat as all fuck, and had questionable dedication even when he was fighting?

Joshua: ...but he has amazing power...

I wonder if Joshua really has got special power, or people just think he has because he is such a unit. He didn't KO Kiltsch or Takam despite catching them clean more than once...

Prime Fury outboxes Joshua to a points decision IMO - too much fight IQ, footwork and skill for Joshua - but if he ever comes back, I can't see him being anywhere near his prime. Mental illness is a fucker, he has peaked, and the road back is too steep.

Joshua has good power, nothing special, his timing is his biggest asset for me, now he is fighting regular guys at the top every fight, he will learn a lot more and become a better fighter

I have to have a fucking laugh at prime Fury

The guy beat Chisora and barely threw a punch against Wlad who also barely threw a punch, get your head out your ass and watch back some of his fights

The myth of Tyson Fury has really become something.

If fury, povetkin and ortiz come back from their respective curfuffles in similar form to what they were before, I give them all a chance to beat Wilder and maybe Joshua. They all break Parker.

Whyte is a can. People need to stop blowing him up just because he fought Joshua.

No he's not, he's a top ranked contender, stop talking rubbish.

If he is a can then so is every fighter on Wilders resume bar maybe one.

For whatever reason, Wilder doesn't want to take 4m+ to fight said 'can'. He obviously envisages a harder fight than you do.

For whatever reason, Wilder doesn't want to take 4m+ to fight said 'can'. He obviously envisages a harder fight than you do.
Whyte sucks. If it werent for landing one good punch on Joshua no one would mention him.

“Wilder doesnt want to take 4m”........ He was signed to fight Povetkin. He was signed to fight Ortiz after having to give step aside money to Stiverne. Now hes having to take Stiverne since apparently no one can fight Wilder without PEDs.

Lets stop pretending Wilder is ducking the almighty Whyte to take lesser fights.

Whyte’s fight with Helenious laughably terrible btw. Hes a can.

Last edited:
a fit, healthy, motivated, that look in his eye Fury beats the current hw landscape handily. The AJ bandwagon is huge in the UK but if the Tyson that beat Wlad comes back, AJ has absolutely nothing to offer him in my opinion. AJ says it all the time in his post fight interviews, he comes to throw down, Fury is a pugilist and would have a very easy nights work ....imo.

In the current state of the division he is a contender! He isn’t s great boxer but then neither is wilder. Whytes aggression, durability and power make him a potential banana skin against any of the top guys.

Whyte sucks. If it werent for landing one good punch on Joshua no one would mention him.

“Wilder doesnt want to take 4m”........ He was signed to fight Povetkin. He was signed to fight Ortiz after having to give step aside money to Stiverne. Now hes having to take Stiverne since apparently no one can fight Wilder without PEDs.

Lets stop pretending Wilder is ducking the almighty Whyte to take lesser fights.

Whyte’s fight with Helenious laughably terrible btw. Hes a can.

Yet he's better than 99% of the opponents on Wilders record that you don't calls cans. The american dude that Whyte knocked out easily is a can, that's the difference between a guy like that and a top contender.

What's Povetkin and Ortiz got to do with Whyte? Wilser has now said he wants 7 million to fight, which is more than double he is getting to fight Stiverne. Why does Wilder want 7 million to fight a can? He didn't have to take the Stiverne fight, he could have fought Whyte for more money, but choose not to.

It was laughably terrible because the giant he was facing choose to not engage and do nothing but survive for 12 rounds.

Yet he's better than 99% of the opponents on Wilders record that you don't calls cans. The american dude that Whyte knocked out easily is a can, that's the difference between a guy like that and a top contender.

What's Povetkin and Ortiz got to do with Whyte? Wilser has now said he wants 7 million to fight, which is more than double he is getting to fight Stiverne. Why does Wilder want 7 million to fight a can? He didn't have to take the Stiverne fight, he could have fought Whyte for more money, but choose not to.

It was laughably terrible because the giant he was facing choose to not engage and do nothing but survive for 12 rounds.
I do call them cans lol.

Stiverne is his mandatory. He paid to take a bigger fight in Ortiz. Before that it was Povetkin.

The point is stop pretending Wilder is scared of Whyte, or that Whyte is good. Whyte sucks and Wilders trying to take better competition. Fucking lol @ “top contender”.

Everyone needs to calm the fuck down and stop listening to boxers and promoters shouting thier story in the press/social media and taking it as gospel all the time

WTF is this bullshit that Fury who fought Wlad would beat everyone?

It was questionable that he even beat Wlad, and it was one of the biggest non-fights ever held for a world title at heavyweight

Are some people forgetting how shit the fight was, or are you thinking that Chisora is some kind of yardstick on how to judge a world class heavyweight by?

Fury is a joke, and his best win was barely a fucking fight, and some are starting to sound fucking silly with what they are saying

Come on. It was a CLEAR UD decision for Fury. He landed 2.5x more power punches and also outlanded him in Jabs. Klitschko had a hard time with a 6`9 guy that moves like a 4`3 guy.

I do call them cans lol.

Stiverne is his mandatory. He paid to take a bigger fight in Ortiz. Before that it was Povetkin.

The point is stop pretending Wilder is scared of Whyte, or that Whyte is good. Whyte sucks and Wilders trying to take better competition. Fucking lol @ “top contender”.

Whyte would get beaten by both Ortiz and Povetkin (or even Stiverne). The guy is fucking one dimensional and cant even get in shape.

Back