CMV: Fury beats both Wilder, Parker and Joshua if he comes in shape.

EmbraceTheGrindRak

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Before you comment, I get that Fury coming in shape is a big "if", but if he does, here is how I see it going:

Wilder: Wilder can`t box, but has amazing power. I see Fury dancing around him and testing his chin. I would not be suprised if we get a Fury stoppage. Wilder`s chin is not good.

Parker: Same as Wilder, just without the power. Easy UD.

Joshua: For me, this is the biggest challenge for Fury among the HW champions. Joshua got exposed by Takam, the guy can`t box, but he has amazing power/speed for such a big guy (6`6 254lbs). I see Fury holding, jabbing and moving lateraly to avoid the bombs from Joshua. I have fury by UD.

Anyone agreeing with me? I can see a lot of the young HW who are coming up giving Fury problems, but none of the current champions.

Ive been saying that for a long time. I'm in the minority though

Would a Deontay overhand do to him

SWGlkl.gif

Tyson fury and dancing around aren't exactly how I view his style. When you have height and reach on someone with power why would you fight on the back foot?

joshua didn't look good against takam, but saying he was exposed is a bit of an overstatement. he had a shitty fight, it happens. i still think he puts fury on his ass pretty easily.

Assuming we get the Fury who boxed Wlad, I'd have him a favourite over all of them. I'd give both Joshua and Wilder good chances to beat him, but I'd slightly favour Fury. I'd be very confident in him beating Parker. Parker isn't anything special technically and he lacks the power that both Wilder and Joshua bring to the table. Of course Fury hasn't fought in almost two years and he's over 300 pounds at the moment, so I'm fairly confident that he'll never regain that kind of form. Hell, it's still very much in question whether or not he'll ever fight again.

Have you seen Fury lately? He's not coming back, brother.

montreal-que-july-27-2016-comedian-louie-anderson-per.jpeg

Before you comment, I get that Fury coming in shape is a big "if", but if he does, here is how I see it going:

Wilder: Wilder can`t box, but has amazing power. I see Fury dancing around him and testing his chin. I would not be suprised if we get a Fury stoppage. Wilder`s chin is not good.

Parker: Same as Wilder, just without the power. Easy UD.

Joshua: For me, this is the biggest challenge for Fury among the HW champions. Joshua got exposed by Takam, the guy can`t box, but he has amazing power/speed for such a big guy (6`6 254lbs). I see Fury holding, jabbing and moving lateraly to avoid the bombs from Joshua. I have fury by UD.

Anyone agreeing with me? I can see a lot of the young HW who are coming up giving Fury problems, but none of the current champions.

Theres not a HW in the world that could touch a 100% on the ball Tyson, there is nobody close to him when it comes to skill level but I dont think he can get back to that person tbh.

I mean look at this, I know its just a spar but just look at him.

Joshua would put Fury in a body bag.

Wilder struggles more and possibly loses, but there is zero chance Fury can eat Wilder’s firepower should he land it.

Honestly the fact that whyte had joshua hurt is concerning after what I watched on sat between whyte and helenius

Whyte is a can. People need to stop blowing him up just because he fought Joshua.

Whyte is a can. People need to stop blowing him up just because he fought Joshua.
And yet he still hurt joshua pretty badly and went back and forth with him....

I think fury beats joshua tbh if he comes back the same.

I think you and I have had this discussion before however

And yet he still hurt joshua pretty badly and went back and forth with him....

I think fury beats joshua tbh if he comes back the same.

I think you and I have had this discussion before however
He hits hard. What HW hasnt had their chin checked though?

What are the chances of Fury coming back to his best form even if he does return? Id say slim to none.

Have you seen Fury lately? He's not coming back, brother.

montreal-que-july-27-2016-comedian-louie-anderson-per.jpeg

I watched his Life with Louie show in the 90's. One of my best friends has a dad that looks just like Louie Anderson. I'd mock my buddy saying while he still lived with his parents he lived "Life with Louie".

He hits hard. What HW hasnt had their chin checked though?

What are the chances of Fury coming back to his best form even if he does return? Id say slim to none.

If he did return then I'd say he'll never look his best. So, none would be my answer. He may come back once the money dries up and I'm sure he'll look the part if that happens. His head isn't in boxing anymore and even when it was he said he didn't like it.

Fury looked like a ballerina against Wlad because Wlad didn't do shit. Neither Wilder nor Joshua would do the same. Fury's jab is always a factor but I have a feeling Joshua gets to him with sudden bursts of energy and knocks him down several times.

Maybe Wilder has trouble properly using his feet but I also believe he ends up catching Fury with something hurtful.

Fury dominates Parker.

The Fury who beat Wlad might befuddle them and beat them. He's mobile for such a big man, can box and can scrap. Very possible. That Fury would beat Takam and Helenius who fought last night imo. Doesnt' mean he'd beat Joshua, but its very, very, possible. I think that FURY would beat Whyte last night easy.

He has been out for two years now tho. He looks 400lbs. Joshua would blow through him today.

I just watched the Fury Chisora 2 fight. Outside of Haye (who blasted him), nobody has beat Derek so easily. Fury was legit.

Was.

I never rated Fury when he started, I thought he would be domestic level. He struggled in British title fights but he came back better. He improved dramatically. He proved me wrong a few times. He started very young and I never took that into account. He got better and better, then he pissed it all away.

He's wasted his prime coked up in a caravan and getting bigger than the Beatles.

He'll come back for a pay cheque but I hope he comes back fit and motivated. He struggled with John McDermott then won the rematch. He just got better and better. I didn't believe he would win a commonwealth title never mind a world title, but he did. I thought Wlad would beat him.

So I'm loathe to say he can't do it. I do doubt it though. The Fury who proved me and everybody else wrong was a kid with potential. This Fury is a grown man who has wasted his potential.

Maybe he proves us all wrong again. Mf'er can box and he's 6,9 and 18 stone when in shape. That's a fucking handful for anyone.

I doubt Fury can come back. He proved me wrong at every stage of his career tho. So I would not be completely surprised if he does vs the current HW division.

If he did return then I'd say he'll never look his best. So, none would be my answer. He may come back once the money dries up and I'm sure he'll look the part if that happens. His head isn't in boxing anymore and even when it was he said he didn't like it.
My thoughts also. And Fury coming in at less than his very best gets murdered.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back