News Cody blames vertigo for UFC 300 loss

The fuck were you doin on UFC 300 night??

Usually for a big event / fight that I am interested in, I choose to watch alone, zero distraction, totally zoned in.

But, I had not been to see a particular friend of mine for quite some time, and he invited me over to watch it with a few others. So I only saw from Moicano / Turner onwards, but got roaringly drunk and had a great time :)

Usually for a big event / fight that I am interested in, I choose to watch alone, zero distraction, totally zoned in.

But, I had not been to see a particular friend of mine for quite some time, and he invited me over to watch it with a few others. So I only saw from Moicano / Turner onwards, but got roaringly drunk and had a great time :)
Yes...I watched it w 4 friends and it was amazing. I'll never forget the Holloway ko as long as I live. After that even.

I would normally say bs, but many people i know including me just caught a virus a few weeks ago and one of the symptoms was vertigo. Let me tell you this, if he really had vertigo during the fight that's insane. One of the worst experiences i had in a long time...

I don't think very many here know what vertigo is. For starters, it's not a permanent thing. Second, it's not something that has a definitive test. You tell the Dr things are spinning, and he diagnoses you with vertigo. That's it. "Go home and rest, it will pass" is the direction from the Dr. I've had vertigo a couple times, it sucks but it's temporary but also isn't something that can be proven, or disproven.
"Vertigo can be temporary or permanent, depending on the patient."

Vertigo can be caused by six million things. An acute onset of vertigo and then it going away is not really that interesting.

My kickboxing coach has vertigo and caused him to retire from fighting. Shit is serious

"Vertigo can be temporary or permanent, depending on the patient."
I can see you didn’t bother reading the link.

I'd be worried if i was him. Vertigo could be a sign of something bad. Look that shit up.
For a fighter, i dont know how is it possible not to have vertigos or tinnitus. Your inner ear is constantly crushed, it appears inevitable

The first time i got vertigo was while training Jui Jitsu it was crazy, I didnt know what was happening . i couldnt stand and everyone was trying to get me to stay on the ground. I layed in bed for 2 days

Did you? That quote is from it. It's in the 4th sentence for the slow among us.
Yes, and that's the ONLY mention about it being permanent because they're stretching the use of the word. By "permanent", it doesn't mean a constant ailment. It only means that it can and often does reappear periodically. I had a really bad spell the first time I experienced it. It went away and didn't come back for 10+ years. But I still "have" vertigo. Even though it's rarely a problem. So not really permanent, just reoccurring.
In very rare instances it can be a permanent thing, but it almost never happens. I can assure you, he doesn't have permanent vertigo.

Yes, and that's the ONLY mention about it being permanent because they're stretching the use of the word. By "permanent", it doesn't mean a constant ailment. It only means that it can and often does reappear periodically. I had a really bad spell the first time I experienced it. It went away and didn't come back for 10+ years. But I still "have" vertigo. Even though it's rarely a problem. So not really permanent, just reoccurring.
In very rare instances it can be a permanent thing, but it almost never happens. I can assure you, he doesn't have permanent vertigo.
So you have intermittent vertigo and permanent stupidity. Noted.

So you have intermittent vertigo and permanent stupidity. Noted.
Wow, what a witty response. You should have just said " I didn't realize that" and moved on. Now you look like an idiot and an asshole.

But on the real Cody should just be a coach/trainer
He’s got good fundamentals in striking

Wow, what a witty response. You should have just said " I didn't realize that" and moved on. Now you look like an idiot and an asshole.
I thought it was kinda witty, but I'll do it your way. "I didn't realize that a type of moron existed who will argue against something that is not only irrefutable and rudimentary to grasp, but whose inability to comprehend the English language prevents them from understanding the words of medical professionals."

Back