Banned
Banned
Reaction score

giphy.gif

T.J.-Dillashaw-def-Cody-Garbrandt-via-knockout-punches.gif

AllEnviousAffenpinscher-size_restricted.gif

PolishedHauntingCottontail-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Lol. He tried to throw the same punch three times in a row against TJ getting beat to the punch before the KO in the rematch.

So this fool cant keep up with DJ striking but want manny. God connor has created a mess lol

just 3 brahs hitting the clubs

amazing times we live in

Wait, that does sound like a bait. One guy points a camera at you, the other says right in the camera "Cody is calling out Manny Pacquiao" . I always thought that putting your words in someone else's mouth in public is a bad idea and may get your skull cracked...

After his shockingly unintelligent performance against TJ he wants to fight one of the best boxers in the world? I'm starting to see a pattern...

I was gonna say stfu but tbh, that was Russell freakin Peters's fault and even he sounded like he might be joking or maybe not Idk with Russell lol.

Seems like we will see that Popular MMA fighter vs Old boxer match ups too much...

Wait, that does sound like a bait. One guy points a camera at you, the other says right in the camera "Cody is calling out Manny Pacquiao" . I always thought that putting your words in someone else's mouth in public is a bad idea and may get your skull cracked...

<{titihmm}>

Dillashaw KOd him so bad he thinks he's a boxer now.

He has brain damage if he thinks he can beat manny

Manny would've been a monster in MMA

Give him a year of training and he knocks Garbrandt out cold in the cage

He tapped to social media strikes.

How will he survive a hungry Pacman?

I'm not even watching that.

Is this becoming a thing, though? Calling out the boxing guys...in boxing?

Cody has a better chance of running for President of the Philippines.
And would be less likely to be killed in that scenario.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back