Media Colby being absolutely delusional AGAIN, wants best-of-seven vs Usman

I quite enjoy their fights together and while Colby is a huge douche, there's no denying that's he hands down the 2nd best fighter of the division.

However, he's 0-2... He should win one or two fights before seing a rematch, I think
LOL, you think Colby should win one fight and get to fight Usman for the 3rd time?

He might get it when Khamzat dethrones Usman, and Colby along the way.

He must be trolling. I don’t even think he takes himself seriously anymore.

"delusional" man people still don't understand promotion, you really think he's asking for a bo7? lmao you guys are so naive

Colby's not delusional, everyone with have a brain knows it's a cheap gimmick (which is working because of people like TS).

Just like Street Fighter. You lose 36 times to M Bison, win once and just move on. No one mentions you are 1-36

He already lost the a best of 3 and even got stopped the first time. Fuck Colby and his dumbass gimmick, let him fight top 5-10 ranked guys.

His mouth got him this far.

Why stop now?

And I love how he goes straight to best of 7, basically admitting he'll lose the next fight and just trying to get that 4th matchup.

Why is he asking for a best of 7 and not a best of 5?
Does he think he will lose one last time?

Justifying a rematch when you are already 0-2 is pretty hard IMO, Colby must go on an insane run where there is literally nobody for Usman to fight but him.

Not when both were so close.
Especially the 2nd which you could argue Colby won.

Not when both were so close.
Especially the 2nd which you could argue Colby won.
If you have brain damage.

The fact you can do something doesn't meant you should.
You could argue Max won vs Dustin in the rematch but that makes no sense

How many times in ufc history has an 0-2 fighter gotten a third fight with their rival???
Wand beat Rampage twice in Pride, but Jackson still got a rematch in the UFC where he finally beat Silva.

(Of course, Rampage then beat Wand again in Bellator, so they're now 2-2, primed for one last fight).

He could technically win a fight

If they fight 5 more times I would not be surprised if he beats Usman at least 1x. Now 3x or all I wouldnt believe

I always felt if JDS fought Cain a 4th time he would of won especially after Cain had more injuries

Like I love Bisping but Rockhold would beat Bisping most times out of 10 fights

2 fights, 2 losses, that means the rivalry is dead, Usman won.

LOL, you think Colby should win one fight and get to fight Usman for the 3rd time?

One or two, yeah, why not?
Who else can go in there with Usman, right now?
We don't have any informations on Chimaev since he only fight plugs and nobodies, Burns was finished by Usman, Leon Scott is doig whatever he's doing right now...
Luque? Muhammad? Do you think they have a better shot at Usman than Colby?
Next contender should be Edwards but after him, who else? Usman almost cleaned the division (which is impressive af)

One or two, yeah, why not?
Who else can go in there with Usman, right now?
We don't have any informations on Chimaev since he only fight plugs and nobodies, Burns was finished by Usman, Leon Scott is doig whatever he's doing right now...
Luque? Muhammad? Do you think they have a better shot at Usman than Colby?
Next contender should be Edwards but after him, who else? Usman almost cleaned the division (which is impressive af)
"Do you think they have a better shot at Usman than Colby?"
Colby just fought Usman twice and lost (once by TKO, ...early stoppage IMO). I agree that Colby has a good shot but he can't just keep on fighting Usman. Let Colby win a few fights and then I have no problem. I would say at least 2. 3 fights sounds like the right number.

Back