Colby calling out Dustin is one of the worst call outs ever

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
I mean my boy Fiziev calling out Vince Vaughn makes more sense.

Colby just beat Mas, who is his first current top 15 win at WW , and there's guys like Khamzat, Luque, Muhammad, but you call out a LW???

Who exactly would wanna see this fight? Dustin is probably an easier matchup than Mas. Smh

I might be way out to lunch here but I really think Colby could get a 3rd fight with Usman if he takes out Khamzat and maybe a Luque or something.

at least he didn't call for a title shot

doesn't deserves another one anytime soon

as far as DP
NO ONE wants to see a big ww go up against a lw in a humping match

Colby is grudgematching. Otherwise the only other fight would be Usman or maybe a #1 contender fight at the end of 2022 to fight usman early '23.

With two losses to Usman and the UFC repeatedly proving rankings barely matter for title shots, you can make a pretty straightforward argument it's a more optimal choice to fight good name fighters that pose less challenge than true-blue contenders.

Just keep the winning streak in play and brand high(ish) level until we get a new champion or until Usman abdicates.

I wouldn't mind.
Saku was the Gracie Hunter.
Colby is the ATT Hunter

Is it? There’s a real issue between the two and Dustin is getting too big for LW while Colby is a small WW. I don’t hate it. Dustin has talked a lot of shit about Colby and vice versa

I might be way out to lunch here but I really think Colby could get a 3rd fight with Usman if he takes out Khamzat and maybe a Luque or something.
I think usman loses the belt or retires before be fights colby again. I could see leon or khamzat vs colby in the future for the belt.

Colby isn't getting a third shot at Usman. At least not anytime in the foreseeable future. He could beat every other contender but it would be a tough sell to send him to another title fight going in 0-2. If MMA fighters fought like old school kickboxers and fought several times a year you could justify fighting the same guy multiple times but when in MMA you only need 1-2 wins to get another title shot it just doesn't work.

His best career move might be to try to cash in on a potential Poirier rivalry. Even though I don't really like the "narrative" fights.

Back