Colby Confronted on Why He Didn't Vote Trump in 2016... His Response

Every vote counts... expect the popular. Saying this from Bush State. :)

Because majority voting disenfranchises the minority by default.

The electoral college guarantees that elections aren’t and won’t be determined solely by a large, angry mob of stupid Californians.

Sounds like the case with most conservatives/independents who were weary of the 16 election altogether... Crooked Hillary vs a strong TV Personality

Many prominent conservatives didn’t believe in Trump either. He’s proven to be an efficient President and done more good in 3 years than any President in recent memory.

<TheDonald>

Best president since Reagan.

They literally ask you at the DMV when renewing a drivers license if you also want to register to vote...

That doesn't answer the question though. Is Colby currently registered to vote?

<YeahOKJen>

Everybody knows it’s your pro wrestling “shtick” to get support from deplorables

I voted for Trump. I didn't know what he would really do but I knew he wasn't Hilary, and we definitely didn't need a continuation of Obama's policies. I don't regret my decision one bit. I'll do it again in 2020, although I gotta say, I don't think my vote will matter as much in the next election. He'll win by a landslide.

How fucking stupid is this guy?

That’s objectively wrong. He has 0 legislative accomplishments in three years. He’s not engaged as an executive.

You must have some serious memory loss.

Nice talking point cuckboy, straight out of your CNN #NotMyPresident coping mechanism playbook. Foreign Policy? Freeing up regulation? The economic boom? Record low unemployment?

I know you’re some privileged goofy kid living in the suburbs off of mommy and daddys money so you have ZERO concept/value of money, BUT keep crying while we keep winning.

bork1}

Trump is a racist and not even a descent leader. Hes full of lies and is making it ok to be a racist. If you support Donald Dump then your a racist and an idiot!

People who dislike Trump are low IQ

Nice talking point cuckboy, straight out of your CNN #NotMyPresident coping mechanism playbook. Foreign Policy? Freeing up regulation? The economic boom? Record low unemployment?

I know you’re some privileged goofy kid living in the suburbs off of mommy and daddys money so you have ZERO concept/value of money, BUT keep crying while we keep winning.

bork1}

“Foreign policy” isn’t an achievement, you putz. You want to talk about talking points while posting a word for word segment from Fox and friends.

You’re in over your head. But I’ll entertain it because I’m bored. You keep doing that awkward formatting to mask your lack of wit. It’s cute.

I’m not sure what that last paragraph is, it’s awfully angsty. It’s not accurate. I practice law & live downtown in a large city. I know you’re a knuckle-dragging moron supporting Donald Trump from some rural county you’ve never left in your entire life. You likely unload shit at the docks for a living.

bork1}

My wife's brother's husband is really good friends with a guy who's boyfriend claims to know Colby personally. He said Colby is actually a flaming liberal if you know him well and he just trolls with the Trump stuff. Not sure if it's true. Just what I heard though

“Foreign policy” isn’t an achievement, you putz. You want to talk about talking points while posting a word for word segment from Fox and friends.

You’re in over your head. But I’ll entertain it because I’m bored. You keep doing that awkward formatting to mask your lack of wit. It’s cute.

I’m not sure what that last paragraph is, it’s awfully angsty. It’s not accurate. I practice law & live downtown in a large city. I know you’re a knuckle-dragging moron supporting Donald Trump from some rural county you’ve never left in your entire life. You likely unload shit at the docks for a living.

bork1}

>I practice law in a Large City (= Seattle or some nearly racially homogenous one horse town full of libcucks)

>Foreign Policy not an achievement

>Assuming I’m some white hick

MAXIMUM TRIGGERING ACHEIVED

LOL Buddy you sound like some goofball emo kid withZERO knowledge of the real world. Is this the part where I’m supposed to go on an emotional rampage like you and pull out my “Shercreds” to prove something? I don’t mind:

First of all the NUMBER ONE thing I’ve realized is that the most RACIST people are usually libcucks like you, privileged White kids taking the liberty to feel offended for others, labeling everyone hick or some equivalent, with a sense of entitlement over other races.

Second READ the Username name you dunce LOL... very nice assumption or better yet profiling, sounds like you’re the one who hasn’t left the trailer park, Billy.

Third I’m a successful LEGAL immigrant who lives in Miami, my life is and will ALWAYS be better than yours right there Earl. Even though you’re probably not straight, any girl you know or fathom would pick me over you ANY day of the week lol.

Finally, you want to know how I know you’re NOT a winner? You’re TRYING TOO HARD to win online

<bball2>
<OKC16>
<{yahyou}>

My wife's brother's husband is really good friends with a guy who's boyfriend claims to know Colby personally. He said Colby is actually a flaming liberal if you know him well and he just trolls with the Trump stuff. Not sure if it's true. Just what I heard though

LOL. Believable.

F21B622B-7A14-4F2E-8883-9C1C71AA410A.jpeg

>I practice law in a Large City (= Seattle or some nearly racially homogenous one horse town full of libcucks)

>Foreign Policy not an achievement

>Assuming I’m some white hick

MAXIMUM TRIGGERING ACHEIVED

LOL Buddy you sound like some goofball emo kid withZERO knowledge of the real world. Is this the part where I’m supposed to go on an emotional rampage like you and pull out my “Shercreds” to prove something? I don’t mind:

First of all the NUMBER ONE thing I’ve realized is that the most RACIST people are usually libcucks like you, privileged White kids taking the liberty to feel offended for others, labeling everyone hick or some equivalent, with a sense of entitlement over other races.

Second READ the Username name you dunce LOL... very nice assumption or better yet profiling, sounds like you’re the one who hasn’t left the trailer park, Billy.

Third I’m a successful LEGAL immigrant who lives in Miami, my life is and will ALWAYS be better than yours right there Earl. Even though you’re probably not straight, any girl you know or fathom would pick me over you ANY day of the week lol.

Finally, you want to know how I know you’re NOT a winner? You’re TRYING TOO HARD to win online

<bball2>
<OKC16>
<{yahyou}>

There’s a certain level of irony in that awkwardly formatted post that you’re surely not going to get (or you wouldn’t have posted it).

<{Heymansnicker}>

Can you condense that triggered tirade into something of substance? I’m sorry you have such a negative view or urban areas but I’m smack dab in the middle of one and have been my entire life. I live in a purple state. The way you generalize large cities makes me believe you’ve never actually seen one. I work with and associate with reasonable people on both sides of the isle. Unfortunately you aren’t one of them, thus you have been tossed in with the other Trump supporting hicks.

You don’t need to post any Shercreds. Your post has revealed what you are: a Trump supporting moron who has 0 wit so he has to format his posts

Awkwardly

To hide it.

What exactly should I pull from your username to dispute you being some mouth breathing incel? I got news for you buddy, I’m not actually a king.

{<diva}

There’s a certain level of irony in that awkwardly formatted post that you’re surely not going to get (or you wouldn’t have posted it).

<{Heymansnicker}>

Can you condense that triggered tirade into something of substance? I’m sorry you have such a negative view or urban areas but I’m smack dab in the middle of one and have been my entire life. I live in a purple state. The way you generalize large cities makes me believe you’ve never actually seen one. I work with and associate with reasonable people on both sides of the isle. Unfortunately you aren’t one of them, thus you have been tossed in with the other Trump supporting hicks.

You don’t need to post any Shercreds. Your post has revealed what you are: a Trump supporting moron who has 0 wit so he has to format his posts

Awkwardly

To hide it.

What exactly should I pull from your username to dispute you being some mouth breathing incel? I got news for you buddy, I’m not actually a king.

{<diva}

>Still trying

>Offended by Trump

>Offended by me

#NotMyPresident

I will say this.

I’ve got a lot of laughs out of the Trump presidency so, he’s got that going for him I suppose.

>Still trying

>Offended by Trump

>Offended by me

#NotMyPresident

You’re an awfully sensitive boy. I’m sure Daddy and the rest of the cult 45 are thrilled to have your impeccable logic on their side.

Like I said, you should try to get out of the county before you die.

Hey @BRASIL WAND can you tell me about all the sweet babes you’re pulling?

<DontBelieve1>

I finally read your attempt at a rebuttal and I’m cringing for you. You’re the low bar on this forum and that’s saying something. Go back to making “Connie” threads, you putz.

You’re an awfully sensitive boy. I’m sure Daddy and the rest of the cult 45 are thrilled to have your impeccable logic on their side.

Like I said, you should try to get out of the county before you die.

>Cult 45

>Cult

LOL you’re too white, please stop

giphy.gif

if he wins the democucks will scream about muh russian collusion for the duration of his second term

Yeah that’ll probably happen if a bunch of republicans launch multiple investigations, again.

<Kpop01>

How do you bozos get through your day to day lives without choking on your spaghettios?

Back