Colby Convington wrestlef***ing Masvidal

People thinking that Colby won't grind the shit out of RDA are dumb.

<36>

I'd rather watch full contact karate

Which one's Covington again?

Is that the guy who was outboxed by Demain "I don't like hurting people" Maia?

That was pretty legit. Covington is quite the grappler

Covingtons wrestling is no joke.

RDA can whoop him on the feet, but he will be going for a ride if Colby is able to lock up clinches against him.

That was actually kinda cool to watch. Reminds me of getting drunk with my buds and wrassling around. Nothing crazy, no one ever really got hurt. Like it was a live wrestling practice until we got tuckered out. Then proceeded to get more drunker afterwards. Fun times.

But GOT DANG the rug burns the next day!

That's pretty good action for being on Thanksgiving. Usually I can't even move.

This thread is getting no love, I bet 90% of Whore-hay fans, hate that he is Colby's bitch.

a08vx_s-200x150.gif
This sh!t you drooling over RDA wipes his ass with Coward Colby, stop your trolling...

Colby doesn't have the cardio for straight wrestling 5 rounds. RDA could possibly lose the first two if Colby goes 100%, but I think his cardio fades easily towards the end of the 2nd.

But RDA we know can go 5 hard rounds. Colby might get praised for giving RDA a conor-eque effort, but he'll fall short in the end.

People thinking that Colby won't grind the shit out of RDA are dumb.

<36>
yea, rda has a better shot against woodley then colby. colby can go a hard 5 rounds and grind it out where as rda is more likely to tire out woodley with the constant pressure. colby aint gonna slow, maybe im wrong

Back