Colby Convington wrestlef***ing Masvidal

Just two dudes, hanging out in their underwear, fucking . . . errr I mean wrestling.

No wonder Floyd Mayweather wants to do cage fighting

His mansion ain’t no comparison to that domicile these guys are in

yea, rda has a better shot against woodley then colby. colby can go a hard 5 rounds and grind it out where as rda is more likely to tire out woodley with the constant pressure. colby aint gonna slow, maybe im wrong

Yes. Very wrong!! Maia vs colby showed that colby is lacking a gas tank. Rda will tko him if its a main event 5round fight.

Yes. Very wrong!! Maia vs colby showed that colby is lacking a gas tank. Rda will tko him if its a main event 5round fight.
i didnt see colby tire in that fight....if he had another round he would of finished the job and stopped maia. no doubt he can go 5 rounds.

Which one's Covington again? Is that the guy who was outboxed by Demain "I don't like hurting people" Maia?
No. CoCo was the first one to break Maia actually and left him in a bloody mess......something not even Andy did.

i didnt see colby tire in that fight....if he had another round he would of finished the job and stopped maia. no doubt he can go 5 rounds.

Really?? I must have been drunk!!! Though I don’t consume alcohol!!

Colby is going to put RDA to sleep.

and everyone watching

thatsthejoke.jpg

Back