Colby Convington wrestlef***ing Masvidal

"Anytime I want, put you right back down boyahhh". LOL

I had no idea these two knew each other much less were friends.

So a bunghole or two may have seen a little penetration. So what? One knuckle deep is perfectly fine.

<Fedor23>

....as long as there is no eye contact.

It's the Brazilian way

Maia has a lot of size compared to both Jorge and RDA coming from MW

Colby throws enough punches and kicks to get his hands on RDA and make it a rough night. RDA’s best shot is catching him and putting him on queer street, or back to the living room scenes w/Gamebred

Maia has a lot of size compared to both Jorge and RDA coming from MW

Colby throws enough punches and kicks to get his hands on RDA and make it a rough night. RDA’s best shot is catching him and putting him on queer street, or back to the living room scenes w/Gamebred

Colby needs to have RDA afraid of his takedowns to win.

Looks like Grab assing to me. Since when is Masvidal a good wrestler?
Masvidal is a hell of a grappler. They’re play-wrestling there but it’s clear that Covington is the better one.

I hate Colby, but I’d say he’s one of the best wrestlers in the UFC. His stand up is garbage, though. He’ll get blown away by RDA.

This thread is getting no love, I bet 90% of Whore-hay fans, hate that he is Colby's bitch.

Masvidal is more of a back-yard guy eh? ... He did not want to knock over the big screen or the fish tank.. He had to work hard for that shit... Colby is like that drunken cousin that wrecks every holiday.

Ragdolling Masvidal like that is certainly impressive. Colby impressed me when he outgrappled the Dong, who I thought was going to smother him. He Donged the Dong in that one. Very good grappler. Still want him to lose though. Although.. now that I think about it. If he wins and becomes champ one day the butthurt of people would be kind of interesting to witness.

Wrestling in a small, furnished house bumping into shit and stuff. It reminds me of being little and practicing shit with my brother.

We would push all the big furniture out of the living room though to give us more space.

Woodley is almost impossible to take down plus his striking is way better than Colbys.

Fight will be boring either way imo

Woodley 49-46

Let's hope as fans RDA wins this one

This video is missing the part where Colby called the cops on Masvidal despite knowing they were playing around.

Colby may be the best wrestler at 170. We’ll see once he fights usman and Woodley who out of that trio has the best wrestling

Masvidal is a hell of a grappler. They’re play-wrestling there but it’s clear that Covington is the better one.

I hate Colby, but I’d say he’s one of the best wrestlers in the UFC. His stand up is garbage, though. He’ll get blown away by RDA.

Say what you want about Colby, but he has one helluva wrestling!

Masvidal is the smallest 170lbers and wrestling isn't good, don't compare him to RDA.

Back