Colby Covington accuses GSP of steroid/HGH abuse

Hasn't GSP been in the USADA testing pool for several years now, and has fought under USADA??

But still he tells the truth. People like GSP & Yoel are soaking in juice. Only blind fanboys think otherwise.

Yeah, random dude on sherdog with the insider scoop!

It’s interesting how Yoel passed all tests bar one, yet usada caught Jon.
If there was preferential treatment you’d reckon that they’d give it to Jon over Yoel. Either that or Yoel and his team are at the cutting edge of doping, far outstripping usadas resources.

giphy.gif

Boo(merang) this man

Marvel comic level reflexes

Guys, just ignore this troll's posts from now on.

His only purpose in this forum is to flood about Colby.

Probably it's one of his 6 close friends.

/thread.
he's not wrong though

The idiot is playing some WWE heel gimmick. He thinks people will tune in to see him fight if he is hated enough.

First McGregor
Then Perry
Now Colby

Sherdog is on to the self promotion game.....I wish I was a Mod...Would send these repetitive hype post to you know where.

inb4 literally every single Canadian on sherdog cries in this thread.

Everybody knows that. Only the GSP fanboys believe otherwise, because of their silly agenda.
The guy ran away from the USADA era, after being beat by Hendricks.

But wait a bit, the GSPists will arrive to spread lies and vitriol.

fucking lol everytime at the people saying he has a HGH gut.

You really think an MMA fighter is going to abuse HGH / insulin to that degree? Geniuses.

Tito Ortiz tho. He was one of the first fighters on here who was being accused of taking HGH due to his massive skull size increase. Whether it has some grounding or not I do not know . The amount of HGH you take, the length of time and side effects on fully grown adult males abusing it is grey area in itself.

Last edited:
This place won't like it but he's not wrong.

Back