Colby Covington is KILLING it on the MMA hour right now

That was so lame. Stutter stutter high pitch forced lines get the fook out man.

I really don’t think people understand how bad RDA is gonna wreck this guy.

A guy who was a prelim fighter and hasn’t ever headlined is talking about bank accounts, he’s not even headlining his next fight.

One of the most bizzare hype jobs I’ve seen in MMA, one good round against Maia is his only claim to fame.

I like RDA but want Colby to win. The salt will be bigger than Sodom and Gomorrah.

Colby comes on at 1:16:00

Cliffs

-says rda fight is in Chicago because filthy animals in Brazil didn’t deserve to witness the great American moment

-says he’s glad he’s not on ufc 224 because he didn’t wanna increase Amanda Nunes or “ricky” Pennington’s bank accounts hahaha

-says Ricky Pennington didn’t enjoy sitting next to him at press conference because her wife (tecia Torres) is obsessed with Colby and was always googly eyed when she trained at ATT hahaha

-says he only takes 7.5/10’s and up which is why he turned Tecia Torres away

-comments on Usman’s 20miles away threat. He says Kamaru is right, Colby is 20 miles away in skills and rankings from usman

-says UFc specifically told him backstage not to do anything crazy because Conor incident, then usman tries to start crap right after this

-says usman is a jealous hoe sweating him and promoting Colby during his only air time. Says usmans Mom dressed him up in sheets before the conference

-says usman acted like a thug, but he’s not even a real thug because if he was tough he would’ve cheapshotted him like werdum did

-during staredown he was tellin rda that he better show up, and it doesn’t matter if it’s steroid version rda or regular rda. Colby says he will dunk his head in the middle of octagon

Colby is actually coming off very witty and hilarious on Ariel’s show. He’s clearly been rehearsing these lines well.

Thank You gor transcribing. I appreciate your effort, but not Colby’s.

We all know ...the trash talking gimmick with sun glasses belongs to the NYBA Phil Baroni...for the guys arguing about who did it first...must be him

....but i am not sure if it is actually a 'made up gimmick' by him...fuck man, he even teached wrestling seminars with his shades on!

I really don’t think people understand how bad RDA is gonna wreck this guy.

A guy who was a prelim fighter and hasn’t ever headlined is talking about bank accounts, he’s not even headlining his next fight.

One of the most bizzare hype jobs I’ve seen in MMA, one good round against Maia is his only claim to fame.
I can’t believe people like yourself are so blind to how easily Colby is going to outgrapple RDA.

Never understood why people let out of cage antics and emotions get in the way of assessing fight matchups.

We all know ...the trash talking gimmick with sun glasses belongs to the NYBA Phil Baroni...for the guys arguing about who did it first...must be him

....but i am not sure if it is actually a 'made up gimmick' by him...fuck man, he even teached wrestling seminars with his shades on!
i've never figured out why phil didn't just get into the pro wrestling business instead of choosing mma. same with colby honestly.

colby did much better on the mma hour than he did at the presser from last week. usman stole the whole presser and colby was really off that night. i expected better from him upon getting the payday he's been basically campaigning 6 months for but he's got a while and he was better on ariels show.

wish they would of put this fight in brazil because the result either way would of been more entertaining.

A pro fighter talking about tits and ass in Ariel’s SJW presence. He was definitely shaken up.
Colby sounded more like pre-pubescent teen bragging about how he peaked into his sister's bedroom lol, not an adult pro fighter.

Colby sounded more like pre-pubescent teen bragging about how he peaked into his sister's bedroom lol, not an adult pro fighter.
Nah he just sounded douchey there.

Better than Ariel who turtled up into his SJW shell and cut the interview short.

Nah he just sounded douchey there.

Better than Ariel who turtled up into his SJW shell and cut the interview short.
It's not about being an SJW. It's just embarrassing as an adult when another one that you having a public conversation with talks about banging a different girl every day and tits and ass. It's understandable when teens are doing it for attention and to sound cool, but not a grown man. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against talking about it explicitly but at least have some class.

I can’t believe people like yourself are so blind to how easily Colby is going to outgrapple RDA.

Never understood why people let out of cage antics and emotions get in the way of assessing fight matchups.

And how exactly is he gonna do that?

The only person to have any success against him grappling is Khabib, arguably the best grappler in MMA. He ran through a much better fighter on Lawler already.

Back